Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Nationals Slot

jasmap

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF one of the top 16 at the previous Nationals in a particular division get slots for the next years USPSA Nationals, then I assume if they also win different area or level 3 championships, they basically go to the next person down the list for overall....(ie: DaVe S, Phil S, BJ,Matt M,.. etc.)..come in top placings overall at an area match,...then I assume they would ignore them and go down the list to find the highest overall that does not have a slot. How does this work for foreigners? Would it matter if I have dual citizenship? I am going to get a USPSA membership ASAP, and hope to scoot down to Maine and get classified before I shoot any matches.

But that's not the real issue. What really bothers me is that Revolver Division gets shafted, yet again.

You just happen to be seeing things from the perspective of a Revo shooter. Let me tell ya, you ain't all that special. We all get shafted. cheers.gif

But that's not the real issue. What really bothers me is that Revolver Division gets shafted, yet again.

You just happen to be seeing things from the perspective of a Revo shooter. Let me tell ya, you ain't all that special. We all get shafted. cheers.gif

No slot here, I imagine Jerry actually needed one of his Area slots from last year, so all us second-placers are out. Here's hoping for the waitlist.

H.

Just found this in my junk mail:

This is to confirm your entry into the O/L10 Nationals. We've received your slot and you're in the match. We will be sending out official confirmation packets with additional match details in the coming weeks, but for now, you're in and good to go.

Best,

Kimberley Williams

Operations Manager

Cant you give me a ride to the match Jason

Sure. You can ride with me. You don't smell that bad. Haha.

just remember to run as fast as you can and not look back when Jason stops the vehicle

in the middle of the desert and give you the "LOOK".... :lol::lol::lol:

Jason good job on the HDC match :cheers::cheers::cheers:

How many slots are usually distributed from the wait list? I am no. 12 on the Ltd/Prod/Rev list.

UMMMMM the waiting list isnt open yet and its not ltd/prod/revo this year

I DID submit a wait list form. It WAS accepted. I read the date wrong. I checked my classifier page and it said I was number 12 on the list. I just checked again after reading the posts above, and it was gone. I checked my email to look at the confirmation I had gotten, and I got a new Email from Rob Boudrie.

"Dear Member -

I noticed you played with the waitlist page while we had a version up that unintentionally made the form available prior to the opening of the waitlist.

The notice at the top stated the waitlist is not opened, and that information is correct. Therefore, your entry on the waitlist has no standing and you will need to sign up once the waitlist opens up at 10PM EDT..."

I will try again on the correct date.

hey, if I was number 12, at least 11 other people made the same mistake.

How many slots are usually distributed from the wait list? I am no. 12 on the Ltd/Prod/Rev list.

UMMMMM the waiting list isnt open yet and its not ltd/prod/revo this year

The first match is Open/Limited-10. The second match is Limited/Production/Revolver, LPR.

The wait list isn't open yet, but will be on the 27th. Good luck.

Troy

The opening of the "waiting list" is getting closer.

I've looked everywhere I can think of but cannot find how much the match fee is for the Nationals. I see that they can charge additional if you get into the match from the waiting list.

So, how many dollars do I need to budget to get in?

Thanks.

22 people signed up on the waitlist while it was in "development mode". My goof for exposing this to the world. The waitlist page contained the "Not open until 10PM on the 27th" notice at ALL TIMES this was up, so people can't say they weren't warned :). I emailed all of these people who slipped in while this was visible.

My understanding is that the fee is $270 if you have an earned slot, $295 for a waitlist slot ($25 when you reserve the slot and $270 when it is offered).

I will be babysitting the server at 10PM tonight to make sure the waitlist turns on. If there are any problem (and I don't expect there will be), I will resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

rob

Huge sigh of relief here in my basement - the waitlist turned on at exactly 10:00 (I synced the clock with the NIST time servers a few minutes before go-live time), and the table in the database is starting to fill up. My congratulations to member numbers A55939 (Steve S) who is #1 on the Open/Ltd 10 list, and TY54900 (Sarah I) who is #1 on the Limited/Production/Revolver list.

I mailed my invite on June 4th with a check. Check has not been cashed. Called in to check and a very nice woman said I wasn't in the database but to email Kim. I've emailed Kim a couple days ago and no response. Did you all get confirmation that your slot was accepted?