Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 FNH USA 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

Wanted to announce the dates for the 2014 FNH USA 3 Gun Championship.

Dates: Sept 16-20, 2014

Staff shoots: Sept 16 and 17

Main Match Sept 18 - 20

Match application will be out the first of the year and we will be accepting applications a little earlier this year around April 1.

Larry

Edited by sbmd

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already blocked the time out at work and let Howard know I am in for next year as a CRO/RO Staff. I will hopefully get in a little practice before next year's match. 8 months with no rifle and no 3-gun style shotgun is not the way to shoot this match!

This will be my only major 3-Gun match for 2014. Can't wait!!! :goof:

This could be your first major match. Getting in ain't easy. Good luck!!!

Actually Jesse I've shot it the past two years. I usually shoot the ProAm, FNH, & BRM3G. What I meant was that for next year the only major 3-Gun I plan to shoot is the FNH.

• 2 weeks later...

Half day format and no resetting is THE best match format in the sport right now. I'll be there.

Was there no resetting this year? I didnt make it.

I agree, no resetting would be freakin awesome, however, I like full day formats better. Lends more time to working on equipment and gaming stages. I feel too rushed during half days

Half day format and no resetting is THE best match format in the sport right now. I'll be there.

I agree, no resetting would be freakin awesome, however, I like full day formats better. Lends more time to working on equipment and gaming stages. I feel too rushed during half days

Game them before or after you shoot on your time off then go shoot dude matches or take a nap.

We haven't reset targets at this match for two years now. If every match followed suit the world would be a better place.

Game them before or after you shoot on your time off then go shoot dude matches or take a nap.

We haven't reset targets at this match for two years now. If every match followed suit the world would be a better place.

Uber, Not resetting or pasting is optional.I doubt that any of us would complain. The half day format ROCKS. Shooting one on-one off and having to be on the range all day but only shooting a half day stinks. Yes we all go for the shooting, nothing else really matters. BUT! We travel many hours, miles, days to an area to a match. Many of us do not have the luxury of taking several extra days and wiht a full day schedule (1 on, 1 off) we don't have much or any time to see the area. If shoot AM/PM/AM or visa versa we get three half days to see the area, at least a little of it. If that is not your cup of tea, we also can watch other stages being shot by other shooters. We can SLEEP, hang out at the pool, shoot side matches, visit the vendors and so on.

Agree, but I doubt you can outgame Jesse. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jesse is now famous...we have a rule in his honor! Congrats Jesse...GAMER!

4.5.5 In the event of a slung firearm at the start, the sling must be attached to the firearm and the sling must be touching a collar bone on the participant in such a manner that it will support the weight of the firearm without any other assistance.

2014 will be my second season of 3gun and my first year of majors. This is one of the matches I would like to get into. It would be great to have half a day to spend time with the girlfriend after or before shooting doing what she would like to. Let's hope I am lucky enough to get in along with sole of my other Michigan buddies.