Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky Wildcat Multi Gun

The 6th annual KY MG will be again held at the Owensboro Rifle & Pistol Club Inc. Main event on Saturday with the staff shooting on Thur/Fri.. Entry will again be $100.00. Details posted soon @ orpci.org You'll come shoot with us.

GW

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 6th annual KY MG will be again held at the Owensboro Rifle & Pistol Club Inc. Main event on Saturday with the staff shooting on Thur/Fri.. Entry will again be $100.00. Details posted soon @ orpci.org You'll come shoot with us.

GW

Yea!!!!!

GW

Oops, sorry for the duplicate

Edited by ap3

I sure hope that there is a door I will get to "ventilate" this year. I was able to think it over and since I put a hole in it when the RO's shot that means there was less wind resistance for all the shooters after me............... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

It looks to be a great time again this year, just a couple of changes. This year it will be a wildcat match instead of USPSA but still a very good match with old friends, good food and some really fun stages. We will get info on our website (www.orpci.org) as soon as we can.