Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 MGM Ironman

It's that time of year again folks!! Here is the entry form for the 2010 MGM Ironman! Plan on about the same amount of rounds as last year and bring your long range gun because we are going to have long range targets again....not sure yet, but we might have a really big bonus target at about 1000 yards!! The other thing that we are going to do differently is reduce the number of stages down to 10 . With this format, you'll shoot four on Thursday, four on Friday, and two before lunch on Saturday....don't worry....there will still be a lot of shooting!!

As you can see, we actually reduced the price of the match by $25 this year. We did this by not including lunch and a T shirt. We realized that some of you paid for but never ate the lunch or wore the T shirt and we didn't think that was fair.

We are going to try and get the Goodfellow ladies back to make lunch this year. We'll provide more details on that shortly. Remember to check back on the website for more details and updates. We should have the entry form on the website shortly, but I wanted our "past customers" to get first dibbs ; )

You can still order a T shirt but we don't have the design done yet, so you'll have to trust us. We are going to have purple and gray this year so just make your selection on the entry form.

As usual, we are looking for RO's. We have had great RO's in the past and are really hoping a bunch of you are going to return this year. With that being said, we can always use some more help. If you would like to work long hours, get really low pay, and not much else other than a thank you and a pat on the back, have we got a job for you!!! Get in touch with me and we'll get you signed up.

Let me know if you have any questions and start working out!! It is going to be a tough match this year!!!!

Adios,

Travis

COME SEE US AT SHOT IN BOOTH

20439 IN THE LE SECTION!!!

208-454-0555

Official_Entry_Form2010.doc

Edited by tgibson

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009's was my favorite 3-Gun match of the year...no, not really...favorite match ever...

:cheers:

A

HAHA!! Glad you liked it. Already getting some stages roughed out. Should be a good time again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Adios,

TG

Is there going to be a dummy this year? How heavy will that thing be? I need to train for it.

I bet Travis goes about 190 or so. :D :D

He'll.....(i mean "it").....will feel about 250 by the time you get to that point in the stage.....!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

Badlands

I'll let you carry all of my gear & ammo until June at the X3 matchs . . . I'll even buy you a Taticool backpack to hold all of the stuff. . . . you'll be in shape in no time.

As for me? What do i get out of this ?

well just the knowlage that I'm helping a buddy get into fighting shape will perk me up and I'll have less stress in my life.

thus I'll be happier and probably eat less.

and if I eat less I'll be in better shape ( or at least less of a round shape)

and if we both are in better shape.

think of the better gas milage I'll get driving both of us out there and back.

Yes

I see this as a good thing

and others will too wish to help a buddy.

and they too will save on gas and have less stress and be a little less round in shape..

Yes

I think this will work just fine

Ok travis

about 6'2" and 175lbs should do just fine.

ohh and Gordan

just for you buddy i'll switch from 165 grains to 180's

just thinking of you pal.

Is there going to be a dummy this year? How heavy will that thing be? I need to train for it.

I bet Travis goes about 190 or so. :D:D

HAHA!! 190!?!?! I WISH!! I have been running every day for the last two months and I'm only down to 215!!

Adios,

TG

HAHA!! 190!?!?! I WISH!! I have been running every day for the last two months and I'm only down to 215!!

Adios,

TG

I'm mailing in my entry form tomorrow. This will be my first time there and my first major match as well, I am really looking forward to it.

Adios,

TG

"Everyday" !! Ahhh that sucks. I've been running 3 times a week (which I belive is already too much) and I

gained 3 lbs ?? :wacko:

There is nothing wrong with the motel in Parma...some of us have lower standards (cheaper) than others:-) If Matt Burkett and others can stand it so can I.

The problem with the Oregon locations is the drive time but we are only talking about 14 mins one way. After all day at the range it sure is nice to hobble over to the closest motel and just crash. Now Ontario does have nicer rooms and the food is better/more selection for sure. Where Parma is very limited (one to be precise).

Hope this helps,

RLTW,

Scott

There is nothing wrong with the motel in Parma...some of us have lower standards (cheaper) than others:-) If Matt Burkett and others can stand it so can I.

The problem with the Oregon locations is the drive time but we are only talking about 14 mins one way. After all day at the range it sure is nice to hobble over to the closest motel and just crash. Now Ontario does have nicer rooms and the food is better/more selection for sure. Where Parma is very limited (one to be precise).

Hope this helps,

RLTW,

Scott

What he said...I have low standards too. There were nights last year I spent part of the night on that dirty old couch in the clubhouse!!!

Adios,

TG

I don't know if I will be able to attend the Iron Man this year but I definately want to. I see on the application that there are shots out to 750 yds and that you can bring a 4th gun aka sniper rifle to shoot them with.

Is this long range/4th gun typical every year at the Iron Man match? What are you guys using as your sniper rifle?