Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthday

tightloop

Happy B-Day 300 lb!!!!

BTW I love your username. TGO remarked on it the other day as well, when I got coaxed him on to the IPSC rules forum. Over the phone he goes "Who's this 300 lb gorilla dude"? I said he's cool, check out some of his posts in the production rule change thread... He read for a bit and said - "okay." That's a high nod. ;)

And Flex - your post it toooo funny.

:D:D:D

23...? Oh, YEH!! Remember it well: Lauging, dancin', drinkin', messin' about as much as possible. Motorcycles, too. Yeh, one never forgets those kind of times. Did without sleep a lot, that I remember VERY well. At 23 you can get away with it. B)

Thanks guys and gal! It was a good one... laid back, just like I wanted it to be. This week was finals week, so I just kinda kicked back, saw a couple flicks and had fun... not your typical 23-y-o birthday bash, but it suits me just fine.

Vince, I'm not cocky and brash 'cause I'm 23--I'm cocky and brash 'cause I know everything. :lol:;) Just remember that monkeys of all sizes enjoy flinging poo every once in a while. :)

BE, I've met Robbie a couple times at Raahauge's in Norco, CA... maybe next time I see him, I'll introduce myself as "Gorilla."

Y'all may not remember 23, but I don't even remember 18. :wacko: Here's the saddest thing: the next milestone is 25... when my car insurance premiums drop.

Thanks again, all! And now back to your previously scheduled program....

Happy Birthday, 300lb!

Glad you had the kind of day you like.

Also glad you will never say, "Gee, SSgt Wakal! You're the same age as my mother! No, wait. You're one year younger. That should make you feel better." <_< Little brats!!!! :)

L