Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For all folks shooting the Open, I received the following "official" information:

Friday shooters will start shooting at 7:30.

Sat & Sun shooters will start shooting at 7:00.

If anyone needs to find out what day(s) they are shooting or needs additional info about the match, not available on the website, PM me for Wadette's direct E-mail address. She is VERY busy and would prefer not to be flooded with spam or unnecessary questions.

Thanks,

Leo

Match website: http://www.frankgarciausa.com/flaopen/main.html

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to one of the match officials yesterday, as Leo said Sat shooters will start at 7am. There will not be a "mass" shooters meeting, the meeting will take place at the first stage @7am. If you are not going to be there until Sat morning, you probably need to be there a little early for sign in, etc.

The wether currently is looking like low 70's and sunny.....gotta love Florida.

I'll be there shooting Sat/Sun, again! Haven't missed one yet!

BTW, I'll be bringing raffle tickets for the John DeAngelo Tribute. Feel free to purchase some from me on Friday afternoon. You can get more information at:

http://www.shootersparadise.com/john.shtml

John was a great man, father, and gunsmith who will be truly missed. On behalf of his surviving family, thanks for any support you may be able to give.

See everyone at Franks!

Phil

Good luck to everyone who shoots this year. My flight has been cancelled and the earliest my airline can rebook me is Monday. :( We are in the midst of the worst winter storm in probably 20 years.

Hopefully I'l get there next year.

ipsc1

Kert Gaskill won L10 and Cliff Walsh won Revolver. Everything else is as stated above. What a great match, had a lot of fun and was really nice to see everyone again after a long (year and a half) break. Shot with Leo, Shannon and Ray on squad and what a pleasure. Good to see them again and always helpful when I need it.

Good stages, great help from RO's, police explorers and Frank put on a great match as always. Paul must have some good stories to tell about shooting with the super squad. Let's hear em Paul.

Good to see Jeff Gambrell and Phil Strader again. I didn't get to see Jeff shoot cause he shot on Friday, but always a learning experience to watch Phil. Smooth as grease on glass.

Congrats to a few of the "locals": Paul, Kevin and Smitty ... you guys did great!

Kevin, I can't belive that anyone that complains about doing reloads as much as you would ever shoot Ltd 10 ... and finishing 2nd overall, after all of your ammo problems and jams, was quite a performance.

Smitty and Paul were both well into in the top 10 (in their respective divisions)against the best in the world ... nice showing guys!

As for the rest of us ... redemption is only a few weeks away!

Leo