Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Hate Rant

FranDoc

Well ... since nobody else has started this yet ...

I hate that this weekend will be mid-50's temps, dry and sunny, and the only match around is indoors! Sure, I can practice outside, but this is perfect run-&-gun out on the range weather.

Note that, 7 weeks ago today at the OH Sectional, staff shot in 45-degree rain ...(no fun when the Gore-Tex gets wet on the inside).

I hate that this is one of those months where the 2nd Sat Match and 3rd Sun Match end up on the same weekend. Makes that weekend fun, but then this weekend (3rd Sat/4th Sun) ends up with no local match, just Lake Lure about 90 minutes away. And a week of rain is moving off for a weekend of perfect shooting weather.

I hate when folks use ALL CAPS in their internet presence. This has been characterized as shouting and rude behavior since the mid 1980's and still is. :angry2:

ETA: Damn, I guess I have to hate myself :huh:

Edited by ChuckS

I hate batteling the creeping crud, especially when I feel good enough to go to work but not shoot on the weekend :angry2: . Also the fact that the crud and weather have kept me form going up to my folks to help them and play in my father's gunsmithing/machine shop :angry2: