Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Name my baby boy

Bryan 45

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Bryan Dean Ray? That there is as good a name as any. Or Terrence Dean, (T.D.) Then there's James Dean Ray, kinda cool and memorable.

Just my .02

That sounds great! Just check the spelling, try Brian! :roflol:

The OPs name is spelled Bryan though.

Space Alien Death Ray... has a nice ring....

Brian is out because that's her brother-in-law's name. Bryan is out because it gets confusing enough w/ 2 Bry(i)ans around already.

Her dad didn't like his own name, so we can't very well make it the baby's first name! :)

I tried to tell her we would just wait until the day he was born and pick out something we liked from the obituaries. She also didn't approve of that idea. I don't know why? just being hard to get along with I suppose. :roflol:

Looks like I might have her talked into Nicolas.

Thanks for the help guys! (And the entertainment)

You know, we had all but agreed on Nicolas, but then she started thinking about it again and is leaning towards Harrison, of which I am not a fan.

I appreciate all the help guys, especially those of you that are so selfless to offer their own names. :)

I'll keep you guys updated on any changes. Still a couple months away, but will be here before you know it. I made sure to time it just right, between FB3G and BRM3G. Couldn't have worked out better! :)

You must be in deep doo...to be asking this crew :roflol:

You asked..sooo

I think your sons name should be Your First name :cheers:

Jim

I agree totally with JIm, Brian sounds perfect... :roflol:

I with you boz you can not go wrong with Brian!

What an awesome name and chicks dig it! :cheers::cheers:

You know, we had all but agreed on Nicolas, but then she started thinking about it again and is leaning towards Harrison, of which I am not a fan.

I appreciate all the help guys, especially those of you that are so selfless to offer their own names. :)

I'll keep you guys updated on any changes. Still a couple months away, but will be here before you know it. I made sure to time it just right, between FB3G and BRM3G. Couldn't have worked out better! :)

Harry? Brutal.

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but he'll be here Thursday! (Wife is scheduled for a C-section.) I'm going to keep you guys in suspense until then! Pictures and the offical name to follow. Yes, my wife has still ruled out Ricky Bobby Ray.

Well, I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but he'll be here Thursday! (Wife is scheduled for a C-section.) I'm going to keep you guys in suspense until then! Pictures and the offical name to follow. Yes, my wife has still ruled out Ricky Bobby Ray.

Good luck; just a word of advice don't watch. DO NOT WATCH!! Keep your head by hers and try to comfort her. That is what I was doing when the anesthesiologist said "here he comes dad look."

Now I was spent my formative years on a farm; I have helped birth calves, gutted critters that I shot, and even put down the family dog when it was time. None of that prepared me to see what seemed like half of my wife's guts on the table and the Dr. pulling my son out of my wife's stomach. My son was paper white and that really concerned me. It was all perfectly normal I found out latter, but it freaked me out at the time.