Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being a new father!

ChrisMcCracken

Hello: Congrats at being a new dad. You will never feel so tired but it is the best tired you will ever feel. I have 2 boys and they make me smile everyday. It is great to watch them learn something new and practice it till they get it just right. Hitting there mouth when eating was the first one. The best one of all is when they finally get potty trained :cheers: Enjoy your daughter everyday since they grow up so fast. Mine are 11 and 7. Thanks, Eric

Thanks everyone. I never thought I could feel so much joy or love for one little being until I heard her cry. Didn't help that her delivery became somewhat of an emergency later on and she came out blue. Hearin that first cry was the best sound I could imagine. Even having delivered almost 100 babies, none before could ever compare to my own little girl.

Isadora, what a beautiful name! Is mommy a dancer?

:cheers:Congratulations Chris and Mrs! :cheers:

Prepare for your world to be rocked and welcome to the greatest job in the universe.

Funny you should notice. Mom definitely is a dancer, but I'm the one who picked the name. I probably know almost as much about dance history as she does, after 10 years together and too many dance concerts to count.

• 2 years later...

2 years and 4 months huh, my daughter is 2 years and 3 months...at this age she is just too much fun, makes me laugh everyday and her yelling "daddy, daddy, daddy" when I come through the door is just the greatest feeling. Congrats on the second one coming, haven't convinced my wife yet to let the 2nd one happen. Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and safely.