Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many primers do you have stashed?

Let's see who the primer king is! I know a guy back in NM that has something nuts like 300K, but I'm guessing he's not alone. About two years ago he figured out what he needed for the next ten years and bought all of the supplies to last that long, figuring the prices aren't going to go down and availability likely won't get better. Wow, was that a smart move!

Let's see who the primer king is! I know a guy back in NM that has something nuts like 300K, but I'm guessing he's not alone. About two years ago he figured out what he needed for the next ten years and bought all of the supplies to last that long, figuring the prices aren't going to go down and availability likely won't get better. Wow, was that a smart move!

Bart,

If it is who I'm thinking of, your figure is about 200K short! He'll be the last guy shooting in the whole damn country. :surprise:

Stay warm,

Pat

Well, I bought 5k off of Chris K and 2k off of HannaBananna...loaded 6k in the past week...so........guess I never had the money to buy up before they got rare. No matter...dryfire doesn't expend components ;)

I have 20K+ on hand. I thought that was alot until I did some quick math and realized I just loaded my 5,200th round for the year last night. I only have about 600 loaded rounds on hand so I guess I shot ALOT more than I was expecting to.

Noneya bizness!

:ph34r:

:P

+1

And Leroy(LPatterson) really should think about getting rid of all of the storage sheds and getting all of his components in one location. Every time he opens a shed door he finds components he did not know he had.

Noneya bizness!

:ph34r:

:P

+1

And Leroy(LPatterson) really should think about getting rid of all of the storage sheds and getting all of his components in one location. Every time he opens a shed door he finds components he did not know he had.

Randy, you are probably right because I just went to the rental shed for a case of 40 bullets (MG) and found another case of Winchester LP. Since I switched to the revo and can't/don't use 'em (3000 cases already primed for the 1911) I'll have to look for an ammo can to stash them in.

So I just did the math, and with 174 votes counted, and if each person only had the minimum for the bracket they selected, it would add up to 3,842,000 primers. Since most folks are going to have more than the minimum, it's got to be at least 5M stashed out there for only 173 people. Wow....