Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Scores?

bbbean

Congratulations to the High Junior Production Division, Francisco Colón, S.O.N. !!

:cheers: root beer :cheers:

Papi

B)

WOO HOO, I knew he could do it Nelson. Now just keep him away from Revolver Division. There are enough young guys out there kicking my butt without adding him to the list. I want to see a picture when he gets home.

CONGRATULATIONS FRANCISCO! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the High Junior Production Division, Francisco Colón, S.O.N. !!

:cheers: root beer :cheers:

Papi

B)

WOO HOO, I knew he could do it Nelson. Now just keep him away from Revolver Division. There are enough young guys out there kicking my butt without adding him to the list. I want to see a picture when he gets home.

CONGRATULATIONS FRANCISCO! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Francisco and his father Nelson! Bet those buttons made major popping off.

I am not sure if any match staff are reading this thread but I think we owe a big thank you to them for getting the scores posted so damn fast! I am pretty sure this was the quickest that the scores were posted. Well done! :cheers:

Later,

Chuck

+1000

I was the one who told two friends that were shooting what their scores were. The were up before they were even posted. Hell of a job by the stats staff... KUDOS!

all I have to say is what a finish, KC or JJ could have won on the last stage. wow!!

Yeah, KC had a jam then a mike and a no-shoot on the last stage...if any of the three hadn't happened he'd have won....wow. R,

I am not sure what happend with jj, but he could have won also, He got 200 and something place on the last stage

I dont believe they had the palm scoring, if thats the case big +1 on the quickness of the scoring.

No palms this year. The afternoon squads mostly were done by 1400 and stats was cranking as fast as they could go.

Jojo changed squads to shoot with his daughter Claudia who impressed everyone with her shooting and VERY safe gun handling. I predict she will be Ladies Super Squad material very soon! Jojo was beaming from ear to ear when they were on my stage yesterday. And she was shooting major loads...Jojo said same ammo as he was shooting!

Looking forward to L/L10/R tomorrow

Congrats Max on that great comeback, I'll keep buildin' em and you keep shootin' em !!! :cheers: what a team. My buddies Clint Upchurch or as I call him "Cletus" and his twin retarded brother John Guida also laying the smack down and thanks to all you shooters out there making me look good!! Nice job there my stepson Matt Cheely, where's them pics you promised me from your trip to my place, you think I forgot them! :surprise:

So...................., just how much of Max's Open Blaster is a SIG? Or will he just shoot Production with SIG guns?

So...................., just how much of Max's Open Blaster is a SIG? Or will he just shoot Production with SIG guns?

None of it...STI all the way. I heard they're still trying to get a Sig Open that runs for him. R,

Edited by G-ManBart

None of it...STI all the way. I heard they're still trying to get a Sig Open that runs for him. R,

Funny the one he was shooting at the Illinois Section was a SIG prototype that according to him was made completely by SIG and it was running just fine. But it was essentially a STI copy.

I just went back through my emails from Max and he said he was shooting the same gun at the Nats as he did in Illinois (SIG prototype) and will be shooting a X-5L1 in limited 10.

Edited by staudacher

Funny the one he was shooting at the Illinois Section was a SIG prototype that according to him was made completely by SIG and it was running just fine. But it was essentially a STI copy.

It's simply an STI frame that has SIG markings on it. So, legally, it's a SIG, but it's an STI just the same. I don't doubt that a smith there built it, but that's no different than any other gunsmith building a custom gun. There are other companies buying STI parts that have their names on them...Fusion comes to mind. You can buy a "Fusion" hi-cap frame and build an Open gun out of it, but as far as I'm concerned you can put any name you want on the side and it's still an STI.

I was told that they were working on a proprietary design that wasn't fully developed yet. I hope they manage to get it working as any new addition is good for the sport. R,

I built the gun that Max is shooting and I also built the gun he won the recent steel challenge with. I also met with Sig reps not too long ago about working with them and Max on some possible future ideas. They're a great group of people to deal with and they've picked the right guy,Max Michel, to represent them.

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM