Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Packets

SteveZ

In the Open/Prod Nats there is me from Maui and I heard Rob Loui from Honolulu was trying to get a slot and there is one more Maui guy going to the L-10 nats.

Everyone said they will go "next year", I keep getting that same answer from the guys every year :roflol:

See you there :cheers:

For those shooting both events, should we get one packet or two?

There's a welcome to 'Open/Production', and a mention of events scheduled during both for the shooting widows, but nothing really acknowledging entry in the 'Limited/Lim10/Revo' event.

For those shooting both events, should we get one packet or two?

There's a welcome to 'Open/Production', and a mention of events scheduled during both for the shooting widows, but nothing really acknowledging entry in the 'Limited/Lim10/Revo' event.

I didn't think about that....oops

So with 16 stages how are they going to break it up?

4 stages a day? 5+5+5+1??

Honestly that would be nice so I could spend part of the last day in the vendors area and relaxing before the big night of watching other people getting prizes I knew I would never win. lol

Joe W.

Due to some last minute changes in bay availability, we are working on a slight revision to the squad schedule. However, there will be 18 time slots, or "places to go" on the schedule, with one slot being chrono and one being a break. This is a half day schedule, so competitors will have a half day each day to visit the vendor tent, etc. We plan to finish early on both last days as well. As soon as we can finalize where to put what stages, we'll post the schedule. Please be patient. (This applies to both matches.)

Troy

(Nationals RM)

Due to some last minute changes in bay availability, we are working on a slight revision to the squad schedule. However, there will be 18 time slots, or "places to go" on the schedule, with one slot being chrono and one being a break. This is a half day schedule, so competitors will have a half day each day to visit the vendor tent, etc. We plan to finish early on both last days as well. As soon as we can finalize where to put what stages, we'll post the schedule. Please be patient. (This applies to both matches.)

Troy

(Nationals RM)

Thanks for the update Troy.

B) <--- This is me waiting patiently.