Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Dawson Single-Stack Ice Magwell!

Dawson Precision

Announcing the newest member of the Dawson "ICE" magwell family:

The 1911 Single-Stack ICE!

010-050.jpg010-051.jpg

The winningest magwell technology is now available for your 1911 single-stack!

Fits the USPSA and IDPA boxes. Includes interlocking CNC-machined checkered mainspring housing, magwell and Ice insert.

Available now in Black and Silver at a special limited-time introductory price!

Edited by Dawson Precision

Announcing the newest member of the Dawson "ICE" magwell family:

The 1911 Single-Stack ICE!

010-050.jpg010-051.jpg

The winningest magwell technology is now available for your 1911 single-stack!

Fits the USPSA and IDPA boxes. Includes interlocking CNC-machined checkered mainspring housing, magwell and Ice insert.

Available now in Black and Silver at a special limited-time introductory price!

Can we get a pic of the bottom? I'm going to need a new magwell for my new heater!

Ordered one this past weekend but Dawson doesn't even have it listed in my account. Did get an email confirming the order. We wil see what happens. Hope it isn't one of those things they put up for sale long before they are ready to ship. Will post pics if I get it. :unsure:

Ordered one this past weekend but Dawson doesn't even have it listed in my account. Did get an email confirming the order. We wil see what happens. Hope it isn't one of those things they put up for sale long before they are ready to ship. Will post pics if I get it. :unsure:

We have parts made, doing instructions now. Most won't need instructons but you know how it is, got to have them. Man this thing really took off, no small part to you people on BE. They will start shipping tomorrow.

There pretty slick, I started IPSC with a single stack so I understand the challenges to reload one (I've been around a while). I've wanted to make an Ice Magwell for a single stack for a long time. Hope you Guys and Gals like it.

Thanks for all your support,

Dave Dawson

P.S. There is a picture of the bottom on the website

Edited by dawsonprecision

We have parts made, doing instructions now. Most won't need instructons but you know how it is, got to have them. Man this thing really took off, no small part to you people on BE. They will start shipping tomorrow.

There pretty slick, I started IPSC with a single stack so I understand the challenges to reload one (I've been around a while). I've wanted to make an Ice Magwell for a single stack for a long time. Hope you Guys and Gals like it.

Thanks for all your support,

Dave Dawson

P.S. There is a picture of the bottom on the website

Dave...this is so very cool.. anxiously waiting by the mail box :roflol:

stuart

What about one with an arched mainspring housing, is it available?

We will offer the 1911 Ice Magwell with a arched mainspring housing in the near future.

Both in blue and stainless steel. I need a nap first, but soon.

Thanks,

Dave Dawson

Will the arched magwells be offered at the introductory price also?

• 1 month later...