Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

To all you Dillon Lover

I have a Lee turret and is the best reloader I'v used !!!!! Untill I got my 550 ( where have you been all my life ) go from 100 to 150 hr to 300 + hr

Thanks dillon now I have a problem keeping primmers and bullets. :cheers:

I thought my Dillion SDB was the best thing since sliced bread, until I helped a friend set up his 650 and 1050.

They both are by far the best presses I've ever seen or had the chance to work on.

I'm saving the pennies now!!!

I have to say this a probably shouldn't.....................

The buddy I helped out inherited both presses from his millionaire neighbor.

This guy bought every available option and every caliber with it's own tool head and powder drop. :o

I don't think he could find anything else to buy from Dillion. :bow:

I told him that if his stuff ever gets stolen and he wants it back to come over my house :surprise:

Welcome to the blue side!!!!!

The term "true blue" is an Australian-ism that colloqually refers to things that exhibit the qualities of reliability, honesty, trust, fairness and authenticity.

An object can be "true blue", a person can be "true blue", an event can be " true blue" and an experience can be "true blue".

This song explains further ....

See if your experiences with Dillon products validate the term...... I know mine do.

Yes, I have Dillon on my side!

I wasn't going to reload when I started this adventure 1 year ago because I didn't want to pick up brass and be a "brass dog". Well, it didn't take me long to figure out I was going to be broke at my current shooting rate. The general concensus of the BE forum convinced me to go Dillon and I haven't been happier with a purchase, except for my Vette.

After swearing by Hornady LNL I have recently gone Blue with a Dillon XL650 with case feeder.

I just set the Dillon up the other night and the first thing that annoyed me was that darn low primer buzzer goes off about every 6 minutes. I got to get more primer tubes.

I purchased a used 650 a year or so ago to load my 9mm for production and figured that would be it. {Wrong} A year later a friend says ya know anybody that needs a Dillon 650 at a smokin cheap price. I said sure I will take it and set that one up for 40 cal. Where will it stop! Big Blue Rules!

Hello: Wait till you try a RL 1050 :devil: I have a RL1050 and a 550. The 1050 is for small primer and the 550 for large primer. I have had 3 SDB's that I sold to friends and another RL1050 that I sold to another friend who is serving over seas. Dillon service is the best. I needed some parts to start reloading 223 and my older press needed a update part that they provided for free. Thanks Tim V :bow: They are truely a great company to deal with. Thanks, Eric

I started with a 550 that I bought off a friend really cheap. Then I picked up a used 650 here on the forum (Zhunter) and I couldnt believe I ever put up with the slower 550. Now I have a KISS bullet feeder, and I feel like I am in heaven when I load.

Yup, Blue is the Best! :rolleyes:

I would love to have a 650 or 1050 ,but at this timeused one is selling for new price.

Anyone have a 650 cheep ? there is a red thing on my bench anyone no what it is ? :roflol:

My twin SDB's are great. One for 9mm and one for .45ACP. Don't have to swap primers that way. A friend of mine started out with a SDB and went to a 650 to keep up with his hungry 1911.

Welcome to the blue side. You won't regret it.

• 3 months later...
I have a Lee turret and is the best reloader I'v used !!!!! Untill I got my 550 ( where have you been all my life ) go from 100 to 150 hr to 300 + hr

Thanks dillon now I have a problem keeping primmers and bullets. :cheers:

Same story :D. I must say that turred is not bad (when you prime manualy before, 200 per hr is piece of cake - I have RCBS primer), but 550 is muuuch more better.

Edited by Iha

The term "true blue" is an Australian-ism that colloqually refers to things that exhibit the qualities of reliability, honesty, trust, fairness and authenticity.

An object can be "true blue", a person can be "true blue", an event can be " true blue" and an experience can be "true blue".

This song explains further ....

See if your experiences with Dillon products validate the term...... I know mine do.

As an Aussie...I reckon dillon is true blue....even if they are all american. :D

Edited by Macca

• 1 month later...

I started reloading on a lil Lee single stage, then started competing in bowling pin tourney's, and finally got a taste of IPSC shooting, and realized that in short order the rounds that took me all week to load i burned on the weekend,I ordered a 550b a loooong time ago, and never ever looked back, its got a very conservative 250,000 rds on it...thanks Dillon!!!!!!