Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm A Daddy!!

Matthew_Mink

Congratulations Daddy!

When we had our son my wife (who had two children from a previous marriage) told me something I’ll never forget; having a child is the most bitter-sweet thing that will ever happen to you… and she was right!

Ed

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

IMHO, Kids are the best thing that can happen in your life.

I have two sons (3,5 and 1,5 yo) and I just love 'm so much !

And don't let the other guys scare you: you CAN shoot and be a "good" father at the same time. It all just takes some more planning and consideration from all family members.

What's her name ?

Matthew,

Congratulations dude - there's no better gift in the world than having kids.

Of course the bad news is that your sex life is over for at least the next 3 years - I've got two boys (6 years old & 2.5 years old), and the only way my wife and I get any privacy is to sneak away for a dirty weekend somewhere.

By the way, since you have a little girl, you might want to make copies of these rules for future use :D

Of course the bad news is that your sex life is over for at least the next 3 years

3 years? :blink:

Sex life? :blink:

Vince, you had a chance to see in Terni that small little thunderstorm that wanders about my home: he's approaching 4, and I still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Let alone any thought of (sex) life, I'd like to report about not being anymore the legitimate owner of my king size bed, as well as not being able to carry on an entire cold season without any flu or cold (this is the present you usually get when your kids start going to kindergarten and/or school) as I was before... :wacko:

Never mind the above, Mattew, you'll discover the joy of paternity gradually...congrats man!

:D:D:D

@Vince: I like these rules ! I copied them down in case my next kid is a daughter :P

@Vince & Sky: You guys sure are doing something wrong. I have no problems about who owns the bed (my wife B) ) and I also don't suffer from the other inconveniences you are mentioning :P . Just get in bed early before you are too tired !!

@Matthew: don't let the other guys scare you. Just enjoy life with your newly born & your wife !

Thanks everybody! Her name is Madeline Nicole Mink. Both her and momma are healthy. Momma is kinda sore and woozy from blood loss, but she will recover and is feeling better by the day.

Vince, the rules are great! I saw some rules like that earlier, but yours are funnier.

Liota, we just established her NPA, now we gotta find something to fit her hands. Her momma is partial to a Browning Hi-Power, so I may start her on that.

I've got some pics, need a place to put them. Was it Kathy L. that was hosting pics?

No really, she is the prettiest baby in the world. :wub:

Matthew:

Congratulations! I will be following suit in 12 days. I am glad you were there for the birth --- You had the RO's worried the other weekend in Mississippi when you were running late for the stage and we wondered if you had received "the call."

Sorry guys, but Madeline must be moved to Open Division.

That moonclip, er, I mean belly-button clip is definitely in the wrong position :blink:

And Miss Mink is a Fox !!

OK, enough with the corny jokes ................ I'll take my medication now.

Thanks everybody! Her name is Madeline Nicole Mink. Both her and momma are healthy. Momma is kinda sore and woozy from blood loss, but she will recover and is feeling better by the day.

Vince, the rules are great! I saw some rules like that earlier, but yours are funnier.

Liota, we just established her NPA, now we gotta find something to fit her hands. Her momma is partial to a Browning Hi-Power, so I may start her on that.

I've got some pics, need a place to put them. Was it Kathy L. that was hosting pics?

No really, she is the prettiest baby in the world. :wub:

Matt,

Congrats man.

Shes a beauty. :wub:

Glad they are OK. :)

Sex life ????? Ali is 10 Anna is about to be 5, I have just enough of a sex life to get one more...... :o

RULE(S)????

ONLY ONE RULE!

If you bring her back the way she left, YOU CAN LEAVE THE WAY YOU CAME! :angry:

Youll be putting your Plaques on the wall so boys can see them too I suppose! ;)

Congrats again and it is the best thing in the world, even better than shooting.

Larry P