Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

primers

Notes on the page this morning show 1-2 week shipping. I went ahead and ordered 5k. I'll try to keep y'all posted on how well they deliver.

fwiw

dj

If you click on the add to cart box "all" the primers show 1-2 weeks,(all brands and applications) ... I dont think so ??

Yup, primers are starting to show up here in Tucson. 35/K ,2K limit but at least they are starting to show up. I didn't ask how long ago they ordered. Could be that supply is starting to catch up with demand.

Kendall

Edited by Keninaz

This may be good news. i talked to a good friend who owns a substantial reloading business. He just got in 250,000 spp and told me that there is more coming. I know he had ordered 17 million a couple of months ago and was not getting much of that order. i won't give you his name yet as he isn't selling any to the public as he is using them for his business but when he has primers avaliable for sale, i will post the info.

Well, I placed my order for 5K to Cabelas (could have been any business I guess) on June 19th and got an email saying they expected a tentative arrivel at Cabela's on June 28th. I'm thinkin', "hey this is great."

I got another email from them this morning saying that now the tentative arrival to Cabela'a is JULY 28th.

So the experiment continues.... How long will it take. :mellow:

Please don't think I'm bashing Cabela's. Like I said before, it could be any business. It just makes you wonder where the primers are going.

dj

Backing the date up by 30 days seems to be the trend now. I ordered bullets (yeah I know! This is about primers) in April and every 30 days they move the delivery date back another 30 days. Another company, not Cabella's, but the principle is the same. :unsure:

Alan~^~

Ghost products in Mesa got in a small shipment of large pistol primers the other day and I was able to buy 5000 of them $26/1000 (local pickup only). Our local Sportsman's also got in a small shipment of small pistol primers (only 80k of them so they sold out immediately) so, it is nice to see people starting to get some back in stock.

Primers are around here but they have a 500 a day limit. That may help.

The stores are showing some 9mm and 40S&W with any where from 2 to 6 box limits.

This is for the Southern MD and Northern VA area.