Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Rio Salado Desert Classic / Area 2

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many slots left Barb?

Please contact Ms. Polle Blanton (see the web site for info).

I'm not going to be working the matches anymore as I've moved to the Philly area.

TTFN... DVC

A2Chic (now in Area 8) :ph34r:

Thats my old haunt, Barb. Thanks for all you've done over the years for this match. Have you tried Pat's or Geno's steaks yet? I like mine with everything on it :) I am sure to get death threats for this but the best is actually at Big John's Steaks in Cherry Hill NJ, just over the bridge.

Thats my old haunt, Barb. Thanks for all you've done over the years for this match. Have you tried Pat's or Geno's steaks yet? I like mine with everything on it :) I am sure to get death threats for this but the best is actually at Big John's Steaks in Cherry Hill NJ, just over the bridge.

I'll have to check it out...

Thanks,

B :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
hope i get to shoot this match just found out about a sched conflict... Family members wedding day.. <_<

Then my plans might change as well! :surprise:

Nah...you still need to come over here and get your spanking... :roflol:

BTW i fixed the sched conflict ill be shooting...

• 3 weeks later...
How is the waiting list going? Have a number of friends that are on the list but have not heard anything.

thanks, Pete

Contact Miss Polle... "In case you haven't emailed Polle, here is her address to find out. tyke123@earthlink.net

And phone number from the website. (480) 235-6037"

A2Chic - now in A8 :ph34r:

How is the waiting list going? Have a number of friends that are on the list but have not heard anything.

thanks, Pete

Contact Miss Polle... "In case you haven't emailed Polle, here is her address to find out. tyke123@earthlink.net

And phone number from the website. (480) 235-6037"

A2Chic - now in A8 :ph34r:

Hi Barb, welcome to Area 8! (wasn't following this thread so I did not realize you were out here)

If you need anything that I can help with, just let me know.

Alan

• 3 weeks later...
Any word on squading?

When Barb was handling it, the squads usually were put together a couple weeks prior to the match. and the lists we never posted. I am not sure if Polle is will following the same path. Email her with your requests (if you have not done so already) and see what she says.

Later,

Chuck

Any word on squading?

When Barb was handling it, the squads usually were put together a couple weeks prior to the match. and the lists we never posted. I am not sure if Polle is will following the same path. Email her with your requests (if you have not done so already) and see what she says.

Later,

Chuck

barbara is not involved in the match any more. check the previous posts for the new contact person.

lynn