Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trophy Wall(s)

CSEMARTIN

Here's my Trophy...

Carla2.jpg

...and she owns 2 guns and loves to shoot... When I get her back up here from Miami, maybe USPSA...

:) Just had to brag

Jeff

OK I will be the first to say it.....I like where this thread is going. :cheers::cheers:

AL

Here's my Trophy...

Carla2.jpg

...and she owns 2 guns and loves to shoot... When I get her back up here from Miami, maybe USPSA...

Jeff

OK I will be the first to say it.....I like where this thread is going. :cheers::cheers:

AL

Ok, I'll be the first to say, damn Jeff, looks like you married way out of your league. LOL just kidding, all though I don't know you or her, but she looks like the well significant other. Congrats to you. :cheers:

Next trophy wife, please.

Yep it was getting to be too much so like Matt I decided just to keep the IPSC Presidents Medals on the wall, the one that goes to the match winner. Each one reminds me of a great time in someone elses country! The only other plaque I keep on the wall was a 5th place finish at the Old S.O.F. match....not that great a finish, but I got there with a single stack .45 w/ 7 round magazines and an M-14, and a 121-M1 Benelli, my third match of any kind! KurtM

Here's Mine :goof:

Matt your wall looks like mine my, my wife will not let me have a wall of fame, all I get is just this little 3x6 place to sleep. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

3x6....how do you get your legs in there?

Cory,

They just hang over just a little :rolleyes:

Here's my Trophy...

Carla2.jpg

Jeff

:surprise: Trophy wall, Gun Show, its all Good! :cheers:

Edited by dstroyed

My wall is decently covered. Last year I decided I had to take down everything that wasn't 1st place. Then there was still too many, so I took down everything except High Overall. Ended up more manageable.

I wish I could say I had such a problem!

Jay,

You ought to remind everyone how you got that Cape Buffalo. I haven't forgotten!!!

You mean not every shoots Lions and Cape Buffalo with a bow and arrow? :roflol:

I remembered the story about the Cape Buffalo, but I didn't kow you hunted Lions with a bow too!!

You definitely have a set of balls! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
I actually keep the trophies of the matches that I finished 2nd or 3rd in and "should" have won. Just a reminder that if I do what I'm supposed to do, things do go well.

Rich

When I first started shooting IDPA, I used to keep all of my 2nd place ribbons in my bag so I would be forced to look at them constantly.

Animal trophy pictures removed as per forum rules

Pictures

Pictures are not different from posts. If it's even borderline offensive, or could be construed to be offensive, please do not post it or use it as an Avatar.

Please do not post images of any sort in your signature.

Please do not post "dead-animal pictures."

Politics

• 3 weeks later...