Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The *NEW* Shooters Connection website

kgunz11

Pink?????

That's what I said!!

Someone already tried to pass it off as "light red" but I'm not buying that. If real men wear pink that must be a VERY manly site cause they got a ton of it :P

Edited by JoshF

We are glad to announce the opening of our new web store.

OK, I don't care if it is pink as long as it works and you guys can get your stuff the way you like it. Chuck, being from California and all, likely knows well the difference between pink, mauve, and fuschia, and has a shirt in each of them, but I digress, refer to my first statement.

Yes you have to sign in new and the order history is gone. The whole structure of this cart is much more sophisticated than the old one there just wasn't a way import it all. Plus there is so much old stuff in the old one that it needed to be cleaned out. There are a few little issues we are ironing out but its little things. If you notice any thing that doesn't seem right please email us so we can look into it.

Here's the really nice part...we have the ability to offer different pricing levels. Enos members will be granted access to special discount level. Sign up and send an email to Mikef@shootersconnection.com with the email you signed up with and we will throw the switch. This can take a day or so if it is on the weekend, or we are at a match, but mostly will be done throughout the day when Mike is at his desk.

WE want to thank you all for all the support over the years , enjoy the new cart.

Edited by fomeister