Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting List...

ironb

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. I don't understand all this wait list business. Is there a way to avoid the wait list?

Sure. You can earn them through match performance at the previous Nationals, your Area match, and through your section.

I was thinking about going in to work to use that connection but ended up staying home with my cable. I did surprisingly well, not really sure how?

#16 in Open

#13 in Limited.

:blush:

Neal in AZ

As far as numbers go, I had a buddy at #118 for the 2007 lim10/open nats and he got in pretty early. Vegas is a whole different beast because of the ability to get there via air for pretty reasonable ticket prices. That might affect how many people keep their slots as well as the number of people trying to get on the wait list.

Randy

Why has anyone not answered the questions about "what wait list" ???

Last I read the wait list didn't start till the end of the month ??

(I have May 27th in my head for some reason :wacko: )

Just wondering, just seems folks keep posting over the question.

It's up, just go to USPSA.com and see.

H.

I did check the USPSA site after posting (probably should have checked 1st :rolleyes: )

yup, says the wait list starts on the 17th.....I was just 10 days off :goof:

Well I was trying to get a friend on the list =I was waiting in ambush on the computer, I started entering info 2 seconds after it opened , but I did not punch the slot for limited or open so it rejected it. = I had to go back. :blush: he ended up with 110 out of one bump when it went through the time said 11.03

Somebody up there hates me. Computer was up 7:55pm (PST) and just waiting, 8:00 came and DANG! NO INTERNET! Panicked for 5 minutes, reboot 3 times...nothing; reset cable modem nothing! Reset wireless router...nothing. Pretty pissed off at this point fired up the laptop hoping to find an unsecured network...nothing! Come 8:31 INTERNET IS UP! Signed up quick...#215 :( for Open\Production. Still hoping though. Comcast must be working around the area, service was down when I click on Add Reply and have to add this line in.

<_<

:closedeyes:

You'll get in... 'cuz I SAID so...

Hahaha

idk, that's just the reason that my parents gave me for everything when i asked them anything as a kid.

"Why?"

"Cuz I said so!"

lol

Thanks for the encouragement young Jedi...may your angel tongue bring me luck. Part of the delay was because I was entering myself and two other shooters. Have to call them both for their address.

...Part of the delay was because I was entering myself and two other shooters. Have to call them both for their address...

Norbert, you are way to generous. For slots, it's every man for himself. Only exception are the couples I know.

(Unless, of course, you're a threesome? :ph34r::goof::devil::sight: )

Just kidding, dude - here's hoping we can make for a huge Richmond HotShots squad :cheers:

...Part of the delay was because I was entering myself and two other shooters. Have to call them both for their address...

Norbert, you are way to generous. For slots, it's every man for himself. Only exception are the couples I know.

Just kidding, dude - here's hoping we can make for a huge Richmond HotShots squad :cheers:

using two computers at the same time I got into the rev at #11 and then into the other group at #147 or something like that. I would have figured they'd be really close to each other. I was done at 8:03pm. Kevin, have fun with that slot....

michaels

:roflol:

My first time on the waiting list thingy, lesson learned. In or out I'll be there cheering for the Rudy Project and Richmond HotShots shooters. :cheers:

"You are number 2 on the waiting list for the Open, Production 10 nationals but have not paid."

Man, someone else out there must be really fast, because I copied and pasted all my info pretty quickly. If only I could shoot as fast.

Yup I am the one that beat you. I am #1 on the wait list for Open/Prod and #15 For limited Nationals... I don't know how I did it, but I'm not complaining :)

"You are number 2 on the waiting list for the Open, Production 10 nationals but have not paid."

Man, someone else out there must be really fast, because I copied and pasted all my info pretty quickly. If only I could shoot as fast.

Yup I am the one that beat you. I am #1 on the wait list for Open/Prod and #15 For limited Nationals... I don't know how I did it, but I'm not complaining :)

Way to go Tanner! I'll see you out there.

I wonder how many people ended up on the waiting list for both nationals?

Curious due to the economy and the location if the numbers are about the same or if there was a decrese due to the economy or perhaps an increase due to the location this year. Man, talk about your run on sentences.....

Guess they have started taking folks from the waitlist!

I just got an email telling me that a spot opened up; and I signed up. :)

Well, considering you're number 2. :rolleyes:

That makes you official. :cheers: Good luck! Shooting DL this weekend?

A question of curiosity.....Are international shooters taking perference over US shooters on the wait list?

I wouldn't think so. Was harsh being behind the PC at the moment the waiting list opened though, 5am on a monday morning is a good time for me :wacko:

International shooters have to get on the list like everybody else.... We tried to get a slot for the Honduras RD, but none of the President slots were left, so he's trying for the list.