Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friars Roast

3quartertime

Ok folks,

Someone we all know has been getting pumped up quite a bit lately. I might have actually started it so here I am to start this...

Let's have a traditional Friars Roast for the one and only Flexmoney.

He is 'The Hammer', but I promise this time we can poke some fun and get away with it.

I'll start;

He has no life. All he does is surf this forum looking for dots to cross and crosses to dot.

He always wears that stoopid OSU hat. Except for the fact that it is a Big Ten school who would want to advertise for those losers...

He talks about his painting skills, but then Jen has to finish the job. (probably got his arse kicked over that!!!)

Pile on!!!

Edited by Flexmoney
fixed your Pa-doo educated typo. :)

Can't drive a golf cart.....

....Crashes golf cart's better than anyone I know --- it's always the passengers who wind up picking themselves out of the dirt.....

....given his propensity for posting at all hours, doesn't need any sleep, gets plugged into an electrical outlet for battery recharging instead.....

....has been known to sound like a squealing five year old girl when busted for coming home late (or was that early?)

Dont know where he got his taste for Clamato from. Probably from Flyin40 who loves a good "Captain & Dt. Coke".

And while Flex might dislike "Red Lights" on the street, I hear he is a big fan of "Red Lights" in bars. :unsure:

He swears that if you mix Killians Red & Bud Light that it somehow tastes good. But I have yet to try it. :sick::rolleyes:

0915082107c.jpg

I do know Flex and that's exactly what I'm talking about...

Unload both barrels!!!

This is a limited time offer. Neither Flex or Brian will boast about themselves or defend themselves in public, but the mod staff will.

Here is your chance to unload on the big guy!!!

Give him all you got!!!

:roflol:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

He'll CRO a stage, and the night before you shoot get you to go pitcher-to-pitcher with him at the bar.

(Actually, that one's my fault ;) )

All I know is that right before bed, the Boogieman checks his closet several times for Flex.

Some of you might not know how much fun this stuff is for Kyle and I. A kind of release valve in a way...

But if you have a weak heart stand back cause I plan on poking the Hammer till he pops!!!

I like this roast so I think it goes HERE!!!

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Ok,,, Here we go...

Flex is a really great guy. He's so great he has modeled himself after another great. Alexander the Great. Problem is the only part that he can relate to is the part about Alexander being light in the loafers...

One time I was riding in a cab with Flex. We rode to the event and when we got out it was time to pay the tab. I had been buying all night so I look at him for some help. He looks back, pulls his donkey ears out and tells me the only thing he has to give is shootin advice. The cab driver tells him to put is junk back in his trunk and stop messing with me. I tell him that Flex can't help it he's proud. The cab driver says his two year old son has more to be proud of. Flex doesn't speak 'cab driver' so I told the driver he had to go visit his sick mother...

Flex is the type guy that would give you the shirt off his back... Problem is when he takes his shirt off young children start to collect money for his crazy expensive back hair removal, gender reassignment surgery...

Ok, GET IM...