Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got a confirmation card in the mail yesterday. shootoffs on sunday. anyone know about what time the match will be over and how long the shootoffs will take? i'll be driving back to maryland after the match for monday am work.

thanks!

I think the Rayner's sent the confirmation cards out a few days ago...if you have signed up, start checking your mail boxes.

In the past, Sunday's have been run with slightly smaller squads. That helps to speed up the day. And, it leaves time for the shoot-offs (while the match scores are finalized).

The shoot-offs are an extra side event. Purely optional. I'd bring plenty of ammo...you'll likely have time to participate.

Speaking of the shoot-off...last week, I went to check out some air-resetting steel that an Ohio manufacturer has come up with. If it works out that we can use it...look for some fast paced action in the shoot-offs!

Speaking of the shoot-off...last week, I went to check out some air-resetting steel that an Ohio manufacturer has come up with.  If it works out that we can use it...look for some fast paced action in the shoot-offs!

Make sure you've got lots of air supply... they didn't at the Florida Open a couple years ago and it... didn't speed it up.

Speaking of the shoot-off...last week, I went to check out some air-resetting steel that an Ohio manufacturer has come up with.  If it works out that we can use it...look for some fast paced action in the shoot-offs!

Make sure you've got lots of air supply... they didn't at the Florida Open a couple years ago and it... didn't speed it up.

No worries there.

The setup I shot the other day had four shooters going head-to-head. Each shooter had two poppers, 10 plates, and a stop plate. All 52 targets were reset in about the time it took to clear the shooters.

I was told to bring 300 rounds of ammo...which is what I advised my buddy to bring too. We used it all up.

We are planning to test the system out again at the next (monthly) 3-gun match, June 6. If the targets pass the next test, then we will likely use them. If so, then I'll probably do a write-up on them. If they don't pass, then we will just use good-ol' poppers and such.

If I can get a slot on Sunday I will be there. Is there any talk of a Saturday night social of forum members yet? It would be fun to get together and have a BE.com get together!!! ( In BE's home state remember luckeyes's,,,he he he)

What day is everyone shooting???

( Is there a squad list yet???)

shred,

I was super leery about this target setup...still am, some. He has the lines armoured with some flexible aluminum tubing. Not 100%, but he had any leaks fixed faster than I could get my next mag stuffed full of bullets. (If it works, I'll start a seperate thread for the topic.)

James,

I am sure there will be some staff/BE meeting time after the shooting each day. :):):)

Gotta cooler?

James,

I am sure there will be some staff/BE meeting time after the shooting each day. :):):)

Gotta cooler?

Just got word that they can squeeze me in for Sunday!!!

I'll be coming that way Sat. afternoon and of course I'm a byob'er!!!

Is there a place at the range to do a BE'ers thing or will we need to meet at a local joint?