Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well...I guess that depends on what you call straight forward? How about a 26 round stage of 5 full-sized poppers, 2 mini-poppers, 2 drop-turners, 2 partial papers (seperated by a no-shoot), a Texas Star, and a plate rack

Hell Yeah!! now that sounds like a sweet stage.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Compared to this bridge...the shakey bridge at Tri-State was like being on a slab of concrete. This sucker is truely UNstable.

We will position this in what will likely be the shooter's last position...so they will only have to step on and shoot...no worries about cross it at high speed.

(Vluc...you know we don't get much rain in Ohio ;))

krusty.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...great weather here in Ohio today. Sunny, slight breeze. I should be outside.

Looks like I'll be running the shoot-off on Sunday afternoon at the Blast. Anybody with $5 can enter. I think all the money will go to buying Junior Raffle tickets (like we did last year). The tickets will then be given out to the winners and those that help staff the shoot-offs. We did single-bouts and double elimination last year...seemed to work well. If you have a suggestion for a different format...please send me a message. Shoot-off rock!

• 3 weeks later...

I took a hard copy of the stage diagrams and tried to draw them up for you all to check out.

My diagram drawing (and web posting) leaves quite a bit to be desired. Please note that these aren't the "official" stages, but should be close.

Note that two of the bigger stages aren't posted yet. If I can figure out how to draw them up then I will post them too.

http://www.geocities.com/ohiouspsa/BuckeyeBlast.html

Let me know if that link doesn't work. And, note that I have a limited amount of web traffic allowed on that site in any one day...so it may overload if we all are looking at once.

Great weather here today.... hot, humid, thunderstorms, warning of 70 mph winds and 2 inch hail. :D

Here's a question for you..... a 2 inch hailstone pierces the target during a COF. The RO goes to score the target and sees 'no bullet holes'. How is that scored? :huh:

Just pickin' on ya! We only get hurricanes and other bad weather coming up through Ohio every few years and this is an 'off year'. Gonna be beautiful weather.... I 'guar ON tee it'...... (in my best Louisianna cooking show chef voice (sorry, don't know his name)) ;)

Paul sent me the diagram for the stage with all the steel...the Star and the drop-turners.  Looks like a tough one.

You should have heard evil Paul laughing on the phone about the stage he put together with this darn star at his last club match.

He was just enjoying himself WAY TOO MUCH! :lol:

Great weather here today.... hot, humid, thunderstorms, warning of 70 mph winds and 2 inch hail. :D

Here's a question for you..... a 2 inch hailstone pierces the target during a COF. The RO goes to score the target and sees 'no bullet holes'. How is that scored? :huh:

Just pickin' on ya! We only get hurricanes and other bad weather coming up through Ohio every few years and this is an 'off year'. Gonna be beautiful weather.... I 'guar ON tee it'...... (in my best Louisianna cooking show chef voice (sorry, don't know his name)) ;)

That would be the late, great Justin Wilson.

A 2" hailstone hole in the A zone is scored "Oh Sh*t!!!" You better get inside for that kind of weather, BDH--not even your head is that hard! :D

Troy

Saw on Headline News early this morning that two Counties close to Rayner's Range have been declared under a State of Emergency due to FLOODING, and several hundred people have been evacuated. Sure hope the range has not washed downriver, otherwise this may end up the Kentucky Blast.... :D

I do agree with Kyle that we must have fooled Mother Nature. I just hope she doesn't figure that out, and ends up really pissed and looking for revenge.... :lol::lol:

It sounds like we have Mother Nature by the short hairs. B)

I just got off the phone with the Rayner's. They had the excavator in a few weeks ago (ye$, again). Seems like the added drainage is doing it's job. The recent rain didn't hurt at all.

A couple of news points:

• Golf carts - $35 for the day. Call the Rayners to reserve (pay the golf cart people when you get there).
  • Shirts - If you want a match shirt(s)...the cut off date is June 1. That is coming up fast.
  • Shoot-off on Sunday - Open to all. I am going to look at some cool targets tonight...might have more info on them later.