Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Casepro 100 - information

Alan Adamson

Ok, so I finally tracked down contact info for Mike and the infamous CasePro 100. Seems he left it to his kids to run and they lost interest. However, he's picked it back up, ordered the parts to start manufacturing and seems very interested is supporting the need.

Don't bother emailing Crystal, or calling the phone number, both are defunct now. The website is sorely out of date as well.

I'm working to confirm current pricing and approximate availability. I certainly don't want to play middle man, however, I did tell Mike that I would gauge new interest.

So, given the market for New Ammo, and the need for this device, especially as it relates to "guppied" cases...I'll start an interest list and maintain it. At some point, those interested will be contacted to determine interest in placing a firm order, that order will happen between whomever and Mike... I'm just facilitating.

So, if you are seriously interested, you can go to www.casepro100.com and see what the last pricing was, as soon as I hear from Mike, I'll provide current pricing and hopefully availablity. In the interim and because they are going to have limited availability, please send me your name, contact info, and best form of contact. I'll keep an ordered list and attempt to keep you all up to date as the process starts/continues.

Best email for me is adamson (underscore) alan at hotmail dot com (hope you can decipher that version appropriately).

Thanks and just wanted to let everyone know.

Alan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impatiently waiting for 9mm dies...and they (the Fluerys) know it. :angry2: Next time you talk to them, could you ask about my order specifically???

thanks Alan, :) it needed to be done!

jj

BTW, you might want to ask a moderator to move this to the general reloading section instead of the 40cal section...

Edited by RiggerJJ

I need help getting an abused one I have back up and running. Pictures of how it goes together and maybe info on if he will take it and make it work again.

Do you have the owners manual?

If not send me you e-mail addy and I can scan mine and send it to you.

I need help getting an abused one I have back up and running. Pictures of how it goes together and maybe info on if he will take it and make it work again.

Do you have the owners manual?

If not send me you e-mail addy and I can scan mine and send it to you.

PM sent.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update.

I talked to Mike agian Friday. He's got most of the materials together and asked that I compile a bit more information for him.

If you haven't provided me with your caliber choices, please do so to my email address above.

Thanks and more to follow as more info comes available.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Fleury called me last week, (or was it the week before???) anyway, I sent him a check, and I received my 9mm dies yesterday. Called him to tell him I received them and to chat, he is quite a busy guy, he runs a rather large company and does Casepro on the side...

he has several parts, dies, and machines in the production process and will probably be playing the catchup game with back-orders for 2-4 months. He should be contacting people as parts/machines get finished.

just thought I would add an update for those playing the waiting game...

jj

• 1 month later...

Talked to Mike today via e-mail. He's beyond slammed with trying to keep his primary shop running. 14 hour days and unfortunately Case Pro takes a back seat. However, he does 30 machines in the process of getting done and hopes that they'll be available in about a month.

I'll keep folks informed along with Alan.

Rich