Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Casepro 100 - information

Alan Adamson

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from Mike again today...

Looks like things are making progress, but as life *happen*, seems he gets buried easily with life and all kinds of other stuff.

I bug him on behalf of those that have contacted me at least once every couple of weeks.

I won't commercialize the forum around this topic, but if you'd like to get on my list drop me an email as listed above.

Here is Mikes response as of today...

I HAVE 30 CASTINGS BEING MACHINED AND THE MATERIAL SHOULD BE HERE THIS WEEK . I CAN GIVE YOU A BETTER UP DATE LATE NEXT WEEK!!! SORRY SO LONG BUT I AM WORKING14 HOUR DAYS 6 DAYS A WEEK SO NOT MUCH TIME TO FOLLOW UP ! AGAIN SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT WILL KEEP IN TOUCH JUST GIVE ME A NUGE ONCE IN A WHILE AS SOMETIMES I DONT HAVE TIME TO CHECK MY EMAIL, THANKS, MIKE

As always, more as I get it.

Alan

• 1 month later...

Well, you're doing better than I... I've provided him the list of the people who contacted me wanting full systems and dies or dies only. He was really good there for a time with communications, but lately nothing.

For those that have sent me PM's... I'll keep trying... Hopeful, but not optimistic....

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
Alan, I have the castings back from powder coating just need to finish slides and dies so a few more weeks and should be done! I know it is a long wait but I only have a little time to work on them as my main job and the people that rely on me to keep them employed have to come first, not to say that the people that buy casepros are not! But just to remind them that

it a hobby for me so it's not that I don't care! Thanks for all you are

doing!! Mike

All, Good news, I heard back from Mike... I hope all your patience is as good as mine :)... I do appreciate what he's trying to do and he has all the information that I've provided to him.

I have 19 names on my list with a combination of casepro's and dies, etc.

If you'd like to check in and make sure I have what you want, please drop me an email to adamson(underscore)alan at hotmail dot com. Or PM me here.

Thanks,

Alan

I have some pricing information from Mike, but to maintain the spirit of the rules on the benos site, I won't post it here. Check the www.casepro100.com site, while there has been some *slight* changes to the pricing, it's very similar to what is listed on the website.

If you'd like specifics, drop me an email and I forward you what I got from Mike. Any sales transaction will occur directly between you and he. I'm just trying to facilitate a few of you that are wanting one with collecting a list of names and what is wanted to Mike knows what to produce...I have nothing beyond that to do with the product or efforts around production.

However, I do have my fingers crossed :)..

Alan

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, so I finally tracked down contact info for Mike and the infamous CasePro 100. Seems he left it to his kids to run and they lost interest. However, he's picked it back up, ordered the parts to start manufacturing and seems very interested is supporting the need.

Don't bother emailing Crystal, or calling the phone number, both are defunct now. The website is sorely out of date as well.

I'm working to confirm current pricing and approximate availability. I certainly don't want to play middle man, however, I did tell Mike that I would gauge new interest.

So, given the market for New Ammo, and the need for this device, especially as it relates to "guppied" cases...I'll start an interest list and maintain it. At some point, those interested will be contacted to determine interest in placing a firm order, that order will happen between whomever and Mike... I'm just facilitating.

So, if you are seriously interested, you can go to www.casepro100.com and see what the last pricing was, as soon as I hear from Mike, I'll provide current pricing and hopefully availablity. In the interim and because they are going to have limited availability, please send me your name, contact info, and best form of contact. I'll keep an ordered list and attempt to keep you all up to date as the process starts/continues.

Best email for me is adamson (underscore) alan at hotmail dot com (hope you can decipher that version appropriately).

Thanks and just wanted to let everyone know.

Alan

>>>>>>>>>ANY NEW INFO ON THE CASE PRO? I NEED DIES<<<<<<<<<<

• 3 weeks later...

All,

I heard from Mike again today. He's still plugging away, waiting for slides to come back from heat treating. Altho, he got his fingers so he's out of commission until monday for those to heal.

I'll do my best to keep this note updated with what I hear. So far, I've got everyone who has sent me their info on my list and I've provided it to Mike. I can make no promises, but I am hopeful.

Thanks,

Alan

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, looks like it's time!!! :)

I heard from Mike and his email is attached below. I'll be contacting each of those that have emailed me to gather specific contact info so that Mike can contact you.

Alan, I have started assy on machines have 27 in process should build most

this weekend then I can match die sets with orders and start to ship

complete units. Mike

Yeah, finally! Watch for a contact from me if you are on my list.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone who's on the list... Post here on contact with Mike and hopefully successful enroute delivery.

I'll try to update as well once I know the pump is primed and things are flowing.

Thanks to everyone!

Alan

FWIW- I tracked down Mike last fall (?)before the surge of interest just like you have done and he was friendly, up front and a couple months later I had my machine with all dies, etc. It was worth the hassle and wait. I am now having to learn to say no to volume shooters that would like to come over to "run a few cases"...

Everyone who's on the list... Post here on contact with Mike and hopefully successful enroute delivery.

I'll try to update as well once I know the pump is primed and things are flowing.

Thanks to everyone!

Alan

FWIW- I tracked down Mike last fall (?)before the surge of interest just like you have done and he was friendly, up front and a couple months later I had my machine with all dies, etc. It was worth the hassle and wait. I am now having to learn to say no to volume shooters that would like to come over to "run a few cases"...

Shooters are asking me to roll size their brass and my answer is NO. I haven't got time to do my own let alone someone elses. Also, I won't let them use the machine.

Alan, sorry about the wait but I have been working 16 hour days and week ends at image. I have the machines built I just need to fit dies. I am hoping to start shipping late next week. I will keep you up to date. Mike

Just heard from Mike again. Closer yet again, everyone hang in there, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Alan

• 3 weeks later...

Can the Casepro100 undersize cases? for example I am using a Gizmo and EGW U-Die to resize the full length of .40 cases down to .415 inch instead of the stock .420 inch. Can the Casepro100 be setup to do this?

Edited by CHA-LEE

Mike contacted me today to get credit card info. Said he had my Casepro ready with 40 cal/38 super dies ready to go, just waiting on a Dillon part to arrive (for half mount).

So, I guess I really will get one of these after all!

Roddy

Roddy, were you on Alan's list, or did you contact Mike Fleury yourself?

Can the Casepro100 undersize cases? for example I am using a Gizmo and EGW U-Die to resize the full length of .40 cases down to .415 inch instead of the stock .420 inch. Can the Casepro100 be setup to do this?

I'm thinking, since the tolerances are pretty closely defined, that this might not be possible, but you'd need to talk to somebody who actually has a CasePro ( :wacko: ), or talk to Mike Fleury himself.

The case pro is only intended to recondition the bottom of the case ( and rim) that sizing dies typically cannot reach.