Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Casepro 100 - information

Alan Adamson

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my casepro 100 yesterday. Set it up on the work bench and it works great. Thanks again, Alan and Mike.

I love my Case Pro and roll all my brass. I noted some years ago that Sweeney wrote in his first 1911 book that the Case Pro would also tighten the primer pockets. Does anyone de prime their brass before running through the Case Pro? Actually I hope not because that would add a lot of time to the process....CS

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up. Did every that expected to hear from Mike and get what they wanted?

Any that I need to make sure of... I've heard from a few that got their units. I know he had something like 27-30 ready to go back at Christmas time. I had approx that many on my list. He wanted to spend some time looking at some complex areas of the design and making some enhancements once this lot was complete. So, I have no idea when the next allotment or version will be out.

Thanks to all, I'm glad this ended the way it did and especially thanks to Mike Fleury, he was a man of his word and came thru for everyone!

Alan

Just a quick follow up. Did every that expected to hear from Mike and get what they wanted?

Any that I need to make sure of... I've heard from a few that got their units. I know he had something like 27-30 ready to go back at Christmas time. I had approx that many on my list. He wanted to spend some time looking at some complex areas of the design and making some enhancements once this lot was complete. So, I have no idea when the next allotment or version will be out.

Thanks to all, I'm glad this ended the way it did and especially thanks to Mike Fleury, he was a man of his word and came thru for everyone!

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a short note regarding Mike Fluery, CasePro owner,and the outstanding service he provides. I received my CP about two months ago. I ordered two sets of "dies", 38SC and 40 S&W. When it arrived I noticed that I did not receive two sets of dies as the main forming rail was a duplex die. One side for 38SC and the other for 40. Wanting two separate sets I called Mike who explained that the second set (40) cost $29.00 less by using the duplex die. I was told to send back the backup forming rail for the 40 and he would make a separate 40 forming rail. About 2 weeks later I received the new backup rail with an invoice with a big "NC" (no charge) written on it. WOW! You can't find better service than this anywhere. A big THANK YOU to Mike! :cheers:

CYa,

Pat

Alan, I didn't get an email from Mike... were they in regard to previously reserved units? My interest post was on July 31st.

• 1 month later...

All,

I'm going to post Mikes email address. I probably have a phone number, but it's better not to give that out just yet... Drop him a note, he may take a day or so, but he always got back to me.

Alan

Mike Fleury - mikefleury at imageindustries dot com

The website is NOT obsolete. Order what you want on it, and Mike will get back to you, but not for quite a while. Expect to wait for several months. He will contact you (usually by phone) and ask if you still want the item you ordered, ask for method of payment, and send the item to you when he gets the funds.

jj

Talked to Mike today via e-mail. He's beyond slammed with trying to keep his primary shop running. 14 hour days and unfortunately Case Pro takes a back seat. However, he does 30 machines in the process of getting done and hopes that they'll be available in about a month.

I'll keep folks informed along with Alan.

Rich

Too bad he wont sell the rights to the product. I would consider buying the rights and firing it back up in full again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got my Casepro today so, of course, I ran some cases and reloaded 100 rounds. No problems, works great. It took 1 month from order to delivery.

Alan - thanks for getting this going. Used machines are impossible to find.

• 2 months later...

I recieved my Case Pro the other day, I had ordered it with 9, .40 and .45 dies. I am very impressed with the quality of the machine, as well, it was very well packed. I resized a bunch of .40 brass today, and it really is quick! Then I reloaded 100 rounds on my 650 with the resized brass, WOW, what a difference! way less effort than before when I was forcing bulged brass into the resizing die, pulling the handle seems almost effortless. When I case checked all the rounds they all just dropped right in like they are supposed to. It was worth the wait and the money, My thanks go out to Mike and his machine, and those here that have helped out with advice. Nathan

• 1 month later...

Alan,

What is the update on the Case Pro? Are they back in business? The web site contact info is still outdated. Is there a new web site or any direct contact information you can post? I get frequent inquires from customers and would like to be able to send them directly to Case Pro!

Best,

Lee Love

UniqueTek, Inc.

This is hearsay from a friend that spoke with Mike last week. They are currently awaiting a shipment of castings and there are 40 machines currently on order to be built. Lead time estimate of 3 months.

Don't have any contact info I can post.