Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

kiss bullet feeder

g10mm

• 1 month later...
VERY limited info on that site ya got Sir.

How about a price?

Can't advertise here... e-mail me

Rick

I wish Rick would set up a forum off his website. It would help all who are interested in information about his bullet feeder. I own one and I have over 300,000 round loaded using a MrBulletFeeder. I load mostly .223 but I do have two conversion kits to do 30 carbine and 308. I have only kept track of the .223 and .30 carbine. If I add in what I have loaded in .308, I bet it would be closer to 400,000 rounds loaded. This thing is like a timex watch, 'It takes a licking and keeps on ticking'.

RZ

Dallas Reloading Supply

Dallas, Texas

• 2 months later...
Good guy. Got mine a few weeks ago, and I love it. Sure is a time saver. Did a thousand rounds last night in about 1/2 the time.

I have 380,000 rounds on mine. Mostly .223. Keep the collator bowl clean or you will have problems with bullets not tipping over properly. After awhile the bowl will get a copper shien to the inside. Brake ckean will remove it and not harm the plastics. The copper will make the bullet feeder act glitchy. I usually clean out the bullet feeder down tube every 5,000 rounds or so. Powder, bits of cardboard, staples, and misc crud are common when you buy bullets in bulk.

Fainya

Dallas, Texas

• 2 years later...

There was a copyright issue,but its now called the mr. bullet feeder,which is awesome,but will not collate cast bullets unless they have some type of coating on them.

The Mr bulletfeeder will work with molly,lead bullets and jacketed bullets. I can't speak for the kiss unit

You can get both the KISS and MR Bulletfeeder units now. The two principals parted company but seem to be on reasonably good terms-- one sent me to the other to get parts. The Mr. unit is a slightly different and updated design from the KISS, but both work very well.

I now have over 1.2 million rounds loaded on my .223 press using a Mr.bullet feeder.

I see that RCBS has a pistol bullet feeder that looks like it could handle the cast bullets

https://shop.rcbs.com/WebConnect/MainServlet?storeId=webconnect&catalogId=webconnect&langId=en_US&action=ProductDisplay&screenlabel=index&productId=6100

Looks like they offer it in .22 and .30 cal also.

This design is used on the more expensive Ammo Load machines and has worked well for me with cast bullets.

I now have over 1.2 million rounds loaded on my .223 press using a Mr.bullet feeder.

I see that RCBS has a pistol bullet feeder that looks like it could handle the cast bullets

https://shop.rcbs.com/WebConnect/MainServlet?storeId=webconnect&catalogId=webconnect&langId=en_US&action=ProductDisplay&screenlabel=index&productId=6100

Looks like they offer it in .22 and .30 cal also.

This design is used on the more expensive Ammo Load machines and has worked well for me with cast bullets.

I talk to alot of people about bulletfeeders, and I have heard nothing but bad things about he rcbs. basically along the lines of you would be faster without the unit, due to all the jams. maybe they have fixed it, but I havent heard of any changes to warrant the purchase

Dont forget hornady also has a bullet feeder...

I have a Hornady it works ok, just needs a muffler, only works on Jacketed, a bit difficult to master the adjustment, my only real complaint is it beats the bullets up a bit. The Kiss/MR is a better unit. I hear it is a 3 month wait and the guy is building them in his garage, but the work well.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know the difference between the K.I.S.S. Manufacturing COLLATOR model and the DROPPER model? Ichiro Nagata owns the DROPPER model BD-38 and his works great! I just bought a slightly used COLLATOR model COL-1 and it drops all of the bullets nose down (upside down). If it is supposed to do that I'm screwed! How do I get in touch with the manufacturer? Help! Thanks.

Brian...if you ever read this, Ichy told me to tell you "hi" We're shooting a lot of Steel Challenge together these days.