Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE RUMOR MILL

Nemo

THIS THREAD got me thinking to start another one on all the rumors heard around and about the practical shooting spheres we frequent. ;)

One of the most shocking I've heard this week is that HOPALONG has secured sponsorship and will be team captain for the HAIR CLUB FOR MEN SHOOTING TEAM. He may not be the president but he's a straight shooting member! :roflol:

So... What have you heard lately? :sight:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you know that Matt Cheely joined the Polar Bear Club Shooting Squad? He rides his new motorbike to matches wearing Jake DiVita's green thong thingy...

tenjoo, tenjooberrymuds

:goof:

Edited by Nemo

One of the most shocking I've heard this week is that HOPALONG has secured sponsorship and will be team captain for the HAIR CLUB FOR MEN SHOOTING TEAM. He may not be the president but he's a straight shooting member! :roflol:

I don't know about that Nemo...I heard Pharaoh Bender was their captain... :ph34r:

ooops sorry that may have been the "lower lip hair club for men"... :wacko:

But this is just a rumor...

HOT OFF THE PRESS: XDNiner has published his 2009 match schedule!! His agent actually announced at which matches he will drop his open gun and be DQ'ed! :roflol: A must see! :roflol:

An obviously scurrilous and inaccurate report designed to impugn my otherwise sterling reputation as a gun slinger of unmatched skill. Unfortunately my plan to duct tape my Open blaster to my holster and then pass a 2" chain through the trigger guard as a backup retention device did not meet some of the more arcane rules of our sport. I then tried one of those elastic leashes that parents use on their ankle biter children in the mall. That worked extremely well and I thought I had a patentable solution until I was blindsided by the kid that I stole it from. He kicked me in the shin, stomped on my groin after I collapsed to the turf and took his leash back after further humiliating me by giving me a wedgie. :angry: I got even with him though. I told him there was a spherical bodied Puerto Rican guy hiding under his bed. It scared the hell out of him. :sight:

As a result, I have given up USPSA shooting and am now pursuing a lucrative career in juggling using very expensive 2011 style pistols with one pound triggers. I am currently classified as a Master in that endeavor and am on the fast track to Grand Master in record time. If that doesn't work out I'm considering taking up brain surgery. :devil:

Edited by XD Niner

Did you know that Matt Cheely joined the Polar Bear Club Shooting Squad? He rides his new motorbike to matches wearing Jake DiVita's green thong thingy...

tenjoo, tenjooberrymuds

:goof:

Not a good visual!!

I also heard that for durability and tear resistance the new TechWear shirts fabric will be composed of 75% GentlemanJim's mustache whiskers.

:D

They certainly won't have a shortage of material any time soon :D