Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerry Miculek Facts

kgunz11

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At nationals once I saw Jerry shoot a single popper 14 times on the top edge just to get it to activate faster. Even then he had time for pancakes with blueberries, a glass of OJ, a double order of hashbrowns, and a box of Cheerios before he could finally shoot the drop-turner. On the next stage I watched as he sneezed out an entire bulk pack of .22lr!

Speaking of Cheerios, did you know that originally they didn't have holes? They were called Cheeryrounds. Then one day the execs saw Jerry eating a very similar breakfast cereal, but with holes in the middle. They liked the idea so well that they hired him on the spot.

Jerry now gives each little golden-O its hole with a S&W 617. Last I heard he does an entire months worth of Cheerios production in less than 5 minutes!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually met him once when i lived in Bossier City, Louisiana.He was at a now defunct gun store called Clarks,i was just in awe that i could "bump" into someone like him there.Incidently i also stood shoulder to shoulder with James Earl Jones at the same store and didnt realize it until he left.I didnt want to look like a stalker so i never ran after him lol

Scientists have found out that there is no such thing as global warming after a short cooling period while Jerry reloaded.

Joe W.

that wasn't a reload... he was waiting for more ammunition to be manufactured

Jerry flosses with barbed wire and dry shaves with a K Bar. He uses the stubble to make major PF in his revo's.

Jerry doesn't need to shoot anything when he goes hunting - whatever he glares at dies. He only shoots it afterwards so his hunting partners don't feel so bad.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jerry has won at least a dozen matches that he never attended.

Jerry's organ donor card includes his trigger finger.

Jerry can watch 60 Minutes in less than 8 seconds.

Jerry is so nice, he can get breakfast at McDonald's any time of the day.

Once, Jerry fumbled a reload, just to see what it feels like.

The only time Jerry was ever mad, he slapped Bob Munden and said "QUIT MESSING AROUND!"

Jerry doesn't need to shoot anything when he goes hunting - whatever he glares at dies. He only shoots it afterwards so his hunting partners don't feel so bad.

This is true... And he wears sunglasses so he doesn't "tear em up to bad" when he does glare at something...

Jerry impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.