Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerry Miculek Facts

kgunz11

When i was a Junior, My First handgun nationals match i went to was 2006 nats. He greeted all of us when we were doing are picture taking. He is an awesome guy. Would love to go out and have some lunch with the guy. Kay is a real nice lady as well.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that the few times I've talked with Jerry at matches, he was either alone or with Benny. He's very approachable but folks give him a wide berth for some reason. A guy asked me once, what was going on with me and Jerry? I said, nothing, I just walked up to him and asked him how he was going to shoot the curent COF. The guy looked at me like I had two heads.

Even the superstar shooters are just people and in my experience, good people.

It's funny that the few times I've talked with Jerry at matches, he was either alone or with Benny. He's very approachable but folks give him a wide berth for some reason. A guy asked me once, what was going on with me and Jerry? I said, nothing, I just walked up to him and asked him how he was going to shoot the curent COF. The guy looked at me like I had two heads.

I have never understood why people are afraid to talk with Jerry, i have seen that too! He and Kay are awesome people!

Jerry telepathically reloads his revolver! :surprise:

Can you picture Jerry, Benny and Kurt Miller on a So. Texas hog hunt? That would be some funny stuff right there. Be a good chance to see some good rifle work too.-------------Larry

The first time I met Jerry, he called High Velocity a "GAMER" for planning to shoot SSR at the Louisiana state match. :roflol: He is just a neat guy, but you always look faster if you don't shoot behind him on a stage. :wacko:

Bill

+1 to Jerry being one of the nicest guys to shoot with.

I was squadded with Jerry at the '05 LPR Nationals and at one stage Jerry walked over and asked: "How are you gonna shoot this stage?"

I couldn't believe that one of the best shooters out there would ask someone of my lack of talent how to do anything, but I guess that's why he's so good...

When I first started shooting, I met him at the Space city Challenge, and I thought I had met Elvis, growing up around guns and reading gun magazines.

You should try laying in your bed, still asleep one morning, when suddenly the phone rings and the voice talking to your answering machine says, "Hi, this is Brian Enos." Gad, I felt like a Rolling Stones fan getting a sudden call from Mick Jagger.

• 1 year later...

Great thread!

:)

Jerry shot a new world record at the Steel Challenge, without a gun.

Simply by pulling on a diamond at both ends, Jerry can turn diamonds back into coal.

When Jerry spits out watermelon seeds, he puts a machine gun to shame.

Moving targets were invented to make targets more difficult for Jerry to shoot with his revolver. Not to be outdone, Jerry invented the 12 gage shotgun.

be

Does Jerry have a screen name....he needs one! I shot with him and Kay last year at A6, they are just people and act like it to. They are the first people up with pasters and the first ones to say good job. I was floating on cloud nine when I got done shooting a fairly difficult stage for us low round count guys and a buddy of mine told me Jerry said, "thats how you do it right there".

Jerry's not accurate the targets just fear the .45s coming at them they jump in the way so that they get hit dead center so its over with faster!

Jerry's so powerful he can throw 230 grain .45s and make major!

Jerry's so fast he can run down range and move the bullet before impact to make it a better hit!

Does Jerry have a screen name....he needs one! I shot with him and Kay last year at A6, they are just people and act like it to. They are the first people up with pasters and the first ones to say good job. I was floating on cloud nine when I got done shooting a fairly difficult stage for us low round count guys and a buddy of mine told me Jerry said, "thats how you do it right there".

Actually, I can attest to that. I was on that same squad with you guys and overheard the comment. Definitely an icon and a great ambassador for the sport, AND sportsmanship.

Jerry Miculek can write the lord's prayer on a target at 1000 yards using iron sights and an upside down J-frame...In three different languages!

Jerry Miculek is the only man Chuck Norris is afraid of.

Edited by bbbean

I see Jerry all week at the Bianchi cup every year. He talks to people like old friends even if he doesn't know them, treats everyone with respect, and makes it fun to be around him. Jerry is definitely a class act.