Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vibra prime or quickie prime

From what I hear, it's the best thing since sliced bread. Trouble is they are discontinued. I've seen the quickie prime tool..same basic thing works great too. Also discontinued. The tool vibrates a bit and moves the primers off a

flat tray into the primer feeder tubes. Saves time.

Edited by speculatorking

Well, then the real question is still who is Merlin, a magician?

OMG - posts like that will get this thread moved to the Humor section. :lol:

One of our fellow forum members, Merlin, has a reputation for hoarding these rare items. Do a search. It will be fun.

I have always wondered why someone hasn't picked up on this idea and marketed one. seems to me it would be as popular as a KISS bullet feeder.

They were ............... and now they're gone. Sort of like the KISS bullet feeder. :unsure: They seem to be gone too. :(

Got to be a liability issue.... I'll bet somebody somewhere fritzed up, had a detonation and sued for big $$. Bam! - no more Vibra Prime.

Actually it was due to lack of demand if you can believe that. I bought mine for $29 and it is worth every penny.

Same here .......... I bought one, and after about a year I heard they were going away so I bought another as a back-up unit. Glad I did 'cause it's the best $29 I EVER spent. B)

I've had a loose primer rattling around in one of my vibra-primes now for about 2 months. Can't seem to shake it loose. Maybe Merlin would help remove it if I sent it to him. :unsure: