Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official "What I got for Christmas" thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked for some infrared skyscreens for my chrono and some Tripp mags for my 9mm.

I got a pair of slacks, a jacket, a shirt and a pair of shoes.

Go figure.

Oh well. I guess I'll try to be better next year.

Maybe Santa will be more cooperative.

Bought the wife a car.

(now she's on the road to her gilfriends in CT ;) )

Bought her a GPS too.

(now I don't mind her telling me where to go <_< )

She bought me a truck.

(I traded my old one for a motorcycle :goof: )

As soon as I can steal the GPS away from her the SV is going to Dan Bedell.

Spoiled the grand kids.

(Gave the kids a break, most of them don't make noise :goof: )

...But the only thing that really made my Christmas is when the youngest grand son gave me a big hug and didn't let go.

Don't think I have alot of money, we've been saving for most of this for a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg time.

All of the gifts mean nothing wthout family to share it with. :wub:

My wife had me order my new open gun as soon as I got back from the Open nationals this year as my Christmas present. It was not quite finished, so I will have to wait to get it in my hands. I also got to spend Christmas day at our house with no plans at all of going any where.

Well, we don't exchange gifts at Chritmas since we usually get each other whatever we think the other wants throughout the year. Yeah, she is an amazing wife and not only for that reason. Anyway, we have been casually starting to look at new vehicles since the wife's lease is coming due. Went to the local dealer yesterday and after being offered 21k off MSRP on a new '08 SUV we ended up with our Christmas present parked in the garage.

Hey Neomet, it is amazing what you can buy a new car for right now huh?

I started getting my presents in October M&P9PRO and M&P9c.

Followed up by:

BladeTech Holster

2000 rounds 9mm

CR Speed belt(still in the mail)

Peltor Electronic muffs(unbelievable how good these work)

Uplula

Midwayusa range bag(I know, I know I should have spent three times as much and got an SC Bag. Maybe if I make it to the nationals and need something to sit on after it gats ran over by a truck I will think about it)

Finally next week I will order a 550b kit from BE. (A gift from my wife)

• 2 weeks later...

My six year old got the Pink Sig Mosquito she wanted. She has a pink Cricket, but she wanted a gun like dads. Showed her a Lady Smith with pink grips, but she said it was too small. She wanted " one bigger like the one dad shoots in competition". Pretty cool watching her open it on christmas and then, keeping it pointed in a safe direction, show it to her mother(chamber flag was in).

I was really lucky this year and found 2 jp 15 uppers(18" with cooley comp) under the tree. I also got a stainless grip for my Open gun. My daughter graduated from college and her car is now paid for. oh I also recieved about 15 dvd's and such. The 2 jp15 uppers were the really cool thing though.