Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Resting my V-Tac free float tube against barricades.

badchad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost cried when I slipped in a rifle match and sent my MP5 across the dirt and rocks. First DQ and first time my baby hit the deck...hard to look cool with your kit in the form a of a yard sale.

I'm better now - Shoot it like you stole it.

How about wrapping some bubble-wrap around the handguard? ;)

I'm not suprised.....coming from a German guy.........

Put my JP-15 through the paces this year.......Victorville, Ca (Ca 3gun series) stands out as the SCRATCH/DING match for me. Proping on some boulders to make some shots up into a rocky canyon put some character on my rifle............Wouldn't have it anyother way..!!!!

Scars....need more scars..... :sight:

You're not fooling me... I've seen your subgun. :roflol:

That's true, I had to have some welding and grinding done on the frame of my M11. I've always figured it might crack again so I haven't had it refinished yet. But my JP is still has that new gun smell.

TMC,

Here's one for you, after working the range at Regiment after Airborne school:

84f45cf6.jpg

4ed02781.jpg

Rich

ETA: And it functioned the whole time. :D

Ok, so whats with the piece of wood holding the leg together ?? :roflol:

Now for the question, for me #2 for you #3, that way I'll always have an advantage !! ;)

Or :blink:

Wrap a big tampon around it and you're good to go!

JK. I didn't want to scratch mine either. It's gonna hurt a little (especially the first time), but it will O.K.

If you don't have any of these on hand, you can always use cotton balls and duct tape.

Adios,

TG

Well I guess I am just too eazy on my gear. After two years of shooting a lot of matches...at least 6 big ones a year, I only have a couple of very small dings in the good old JP rifle, out side of holster wear the pistol looks great, and the shotgun looks almost new considering it was bought in 96. I get you guy,s point about it being a tool, but you don't bang around a caliper. It is a tool also, but if you treat it bad, it will not work propperly. I cringe when I see the condition some guns are in, but hey they are "your" guns. :rolleyes: KurtM

Hey Kelly, the old style "Realtree" cammo was kind of a "subdued dirty brown" Not the crisp clean look of the M2s. Now since I bring My Benelli to work with me so I can practice reloading I have it right here. It has some of the paint blown off where the tube sticks out past the barrel, and a few nicks by the loading port, but the rest of it looks good. Why do you think it looks bad?....why heck if I set it down near the side berm you can't even see it! :roflol:

Mike.45, Mr. C's Benelli is abo0ut 10 years older than the one you use when you come over...which also looks darn near brand new for being bought in 93. ( yea I know I don't use that one much ). It has been a hard 10 years, but as soon as we get the following figured out it will be back for at least another 20.

BTW Mike, if you don't want to respond to my p.m. tell me don't just leave me hanging!.....you never call you never write :D KurtM

Hey I got what I needed - I got to have a few beers and whiskeys with Kel and we have managed to offically agree the movie lines we plan to use and 'over quote' for the next 6 months ...... what are you guys on about ? :unsure:

Edited by mike.45