Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let the Mid-life Crisis Begin!

SA Friday

It's sitting at the gun shop, just waitin my return... Hoser emailed me with the pic's today. I'm stoked to get pics. I didn't expect it completed until after I got back from Iraq in Jan 09. Guess Benny finished. Can't wait to fire it.

post-7549-1228058869_thumb.jpg

It's sitting at the gun shop, just waitin my return... Hoser emailed me with the pic's today. I'm stoked to get pics. I didn't expect it completed until after I got back from Iraq in Jan 09. Guess Benny finished. Can't wait to fire it.

Glad to hear you're short time.... Looks like a nice blaster. I have one due here Tues myself. :)

Edited by JThompson

It looks great, and that is important too, but the most important thing is that thing will run like a raped ape!!! :cheers: Did you specify a final weight? I'm guessing about 37 oz. with those cuts...?

If you're looking for a starter load, mine loves 170gn Precision blacks over 4.4gn of titegroup. 1.179" OAL and crimp to 0.418"

It looks great, and that is important too, but the most important thing is that thing will run like a raped ape!!! :cheers: Did you specify a final weight? I'm guessing about 37 oz. with those cuts...?

If you're looking for a starter load, mine loves 170gn Precision blacks over 4.4gn of titegroup. 1.179" OAL and crimp to 0.418"

I told Benny what I wanted for certain parts and left the rest of the details like balance and weight up to him. Hell, he knows better than I do how to make em.

Looks like a nice stage gun for tomorrow nights indoor match :)

But seriously nice gun, stay safe over there.

hey...I like that idea...pick up gun from table and shoot T1 through T10 from area A.. :D

<_< Now you guys wait just a minNut. I am the closest to Benny's shop, :P so could drive down and help out with the test fire.

Nice looking gun B)

True, but that bad boy isn't in TX anymore. It's sittin at a very respectable indoor shooting range/gun shop in CO... The same one that Tom and Stew and many other USPSA shooting buddies will be at tonight shooting a match.

Stew, if you're there tonight take some more pics! I'm curious how the tri-top looks on it.

<_< Now you guys wait just a minNut. I am the closest to Benny's shop, :P so could drive down and help out with the test fire.

Nice looking gun B)

True, but that bad boy isn't in TX anymore. It's sittin at a very respectable indoor shooting range/gun shop in CO... The same one that Tom and Stew and many other USPSA shooting buddies will be at tonight shooting a match.

Stew, if you're there tonight take some more pics! I'm curious how the tri-top looks on it.

you got it..

Nice looking gun B)

Nope, your not the closest, and Benny & I got the test fire done just fine without you.-----------Larry

Nice looking gun B)

Nope, your not the closest, and Benny & I got the test fire done just fine without you.-----------Larry

It looks awesome Larry. I suspect you did the grip, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I also suspect Benny is tied up right now from info in another thread. If you guys need to get ahold of me, PM me and I'll shoot you my military email address. I can't remember if I did that already or not. Everything kinda turns into Groundhog day over here...

The gun looks awesome. How did it shoot?

Sean, yes I did the grip. Really all we did was a fuction test and as usuall the gun ran from the get go. All thats needed is you to get home to shoot it. Good mags and good ammo and it will be ever faithful for you. Not many things you can say that about these days. Thank you for your service and come home safe.--------Larry

Edited by Larry White

CYA!

A.T.