Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

45DV8, I have at least one of everything but I'll be shooting my Trojan in Single Stack division.

The Glock don't fit my hand and as a TRUE S.S. Elite Snob I'll be "representin my hood" while you guys are playing with the homo guns!

Just try and keep it in your holster till your facing downrange. :goof:

Just b#tch slap him, Bobby

Boz, I'm just trying to figure out which one he is talking about, My Blackhawk 1911 holster or the "Glock" holster just south of his nose. :roflol:

I'm looking forward to the match tomorrow. See you guys bright and early!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team of Boz1911 and IMA45DV8 won the challenge as a member of the opposing team 0'd a stage due to a suspected squib round. You know what they say about "karma"! I wonder how much money will exchange hands because of that?

Oh man! Boz's head is going to be as large as his shoe size now. Wonder how long we will have to hear about this. :)

Actually. we discussed it on the way home and were going to keep results as an internal matter, but since they are revealed..............Just call me punkin' head!! :cheers:

Edited by boz1911

Karma had nothing to do with it. My good friend thought he had an obstructed barrel and elected not to pull the trigger on what could have been a grenade in his hand. I would have done the same thing. It's neither a win or a loss to me, but I sure had fun! (It looked like it was going to be r-e-a-l close)

Karma had nothing to do with it. My good friend thought the had an obstructed barrel and elected not to pull the trigger on what could have been a grenade in his hand. I would have done the same thing. It's neither a win or a loss to me, but I sure had fun! (It looked like it was going to be r-e-a-l close)

I do agree with jurassic's comments........I also would have done the same thing. A rematch will be in the works asap!!

Just guessing I would have had it like this:

Stage 1 : us

Stage 2 : close

Stage 3 : them

Stage 4 : us (even prior to the suspected squib)

Stage 5 : them

Stage 6 : us

We won't see the results for a few days but the squib stage was a 32 rounder...

With all the smack going back and forth for this challenge, there had better be some really good photo coverage of the this thing both still and video, or there will be a lot of people on this forum very disappointed. <_<

May the best team win :cheers:

I fear some not so flattering photos will be revealed soon enough, my friend !!

It was another great match at EAGC. !! :cheers::cheers:

Had a hell of a good time today. :cheers: Glad you guys let me bless you with my presence and coach you guys how to shoot those fantastic pieces of plastic. I don't think y'all could have done it without my help :ph34r: It was close up until the end when Singlestack threw in the towel on the last stage from the danger of a squib. Somebody send that man a Dillon video. He might need a refresher course on how to run that thing.

I hope there are some good pics that come out of the bunch. Especially the airborne mag of DV8's.

When I say "karma", I am thinking along the lines of underdog status. Kind of like King Leonidas (team Boz1911/IMA45DV8) verses Xerxes the Persian ruler (team Singlestack/tm262).

Xerxes didn't think there was anyway he could be defeated by such an underpowered enemy, it was that vanity that cost him much humility. Point is, things sometimes have a funny way of working out, and fate plays its course.

IMO, fate had a great deal to do with the match today, and now SS can comment on how "the crow tastes with a little swiss cake roll". ;)

:cheers:

Here is a link to some of today's stage photos. I did not get any of TSCR but I did get one of the Match director Still Praying "Ronnie" on the TSCR dedicated stage in Bay 2. Started mag in gun, chamber empty. You must retrieve gun and Swiss Cake. Swiss Cake had to be with you one way or another the entire time you were shooting. I heard some kept wanting re-shoots on this stage and others opted to sit down with the entire box of cakes at the buzzer and polish them off. :wacko: Other photos are of the GREAT set up crew and one of me and Ronnie the GREAT course designer. :cheers: Thanks to everyone for coming to shoot and supporting the range. I hope eveyone had a great time.

PHOTOS

AL

Almost forgot......check out last months pumpkin turned into a Swiss Cake Roll. :lol:

Edited by IronEqualizer

Allan, Ronnie, and Crew put on another awesome match today. Those of you that missed it REALLY missed out!

Thanks guys for all your hard work!

I'll second those words... this is my favorite match to shoot. GREAT stages with a fantastic combination of fun and skill-testing at every turn! Thanks EAGC, we can't wait for December! :cheers:

DANG SS, I think I have been witness to you pulling the same move previously.......if you would put some damn powder in those cases there wouldn't be any doubt when it goes BANG.... or will that plastic gun not hold up to 140PF???

Are you calling him a girly man? Thats kinda what I heard.

DANG SS, I think I have been witness to you pulling the same move previously.......if you would put some damn powder in those cases there wouldn't be any doubt when it goes BANG.... or will that plastic gun not hold up to 140PF???

His had powder in them. It's that Sandiest of Baggers, KneeDeep, that you have to watch to see if he's using only magnum primers as a propellant.

EAGC put on a great match. We had great weather and much fun was had. They built a Swiss Cake Roll stage. How cool is that?

First, read the WSB

post-1856-1226885406_thumb.jpg

The Start Table.

post-1856-1226885592_thumb.jpg

Me about to go. Note the Swiss Cake Roll has my undivided attention.

post-1856-1226885524_thumb.jpg

boz1911 grabbing Cake.

post-1856-1226885648_thumb.jpg

Me with a mouth full of Swiss Cake Roll. :roflol:

post-1856-1226885851_thumb.jpg

boz1911 with a cake face.

post-1856-1226886020_thumb.jpg

TM262 going for the Grand Prize.

post-1856-1226886212_thumb.jpg

The Grand Prize. The Cake Roll Array.

post-1856-1226886320_thumb.jpg

Me zooming with a sugar rush.

post-1856-1226886079_thumb.jpg

ima45dv8 is on fire for Cake Rolls.

post-1856-1226886479_thumb.jpg

boz1911 shooting tupperware for Cake Rolls.

post-1856-1226886712_thumb.jpg

a member of the opposing team 0'd a stage due to a suspected squib round.

It wasn't a squib, it was the Swiss Cake he reloaded with. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Thanks guys and galls for all of the complements but, it's you that brings the fun factor with you that makes the match. The new shooters are amazed at the fun we are having. Keep it up. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ronnie