Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

Fear this.

post-1856-1226279041_thumb.jpg

Better get that extended slide release out of that gun --- all I see is a Glock with the slide locked open; nothing to fear there......

I would suggest that both teams show up prepared to pay up if they lose --- that way the sugar high experienced by all four participants can be even more saccharine....

Ahh Grasshopper, look again. The Might POG is merely preparing another Alpha for me to unleash.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear this.

Better get that extended slide release out of that gun --- all I see is a Glock with the slide locked open; nothing to fear there......

I would suggest that both teams show up prepared to pay up if they lose --- that way the sugar high experienced by all four participants can be even more saccharine....

Ahh Grasshopper, look again. The Might POG is merely preparing another Alpha for me to unleash.

That's fine until your rear sight breaks --- ala 2004 Nats --- then all will be lost.....

....Surely you remember Erik blessing all your blasters? :roflol:

BE very very careful. I have heard that when SingleS gets in a tight race he will slip a pair of undershorts in his pants leg and let them fall out in the middle of a match to paralyze his opponents with laughter.... :surprise::devil:

I've also heard that, devil tactics. We'll just let the shootin' tell the story...

I don't know you guys but this thread is a hoot. :lol:

You think this is a hoot, you should see us on the range!

This past weekend, ima45dv8 had a clean match going up until the last stage. SS and I naged him so much, I think he threw a 'Mike' just to get us to shut up. :roflol:

All's fair in Love and IPSC...? or something like that.

Edited by TM262

I don't know you guys but this thread is a hoot. :lol:

You think this is a hoot, you should see us on the range!

This past weekend, ima45dv8 had a clean match going up until the last stage. SS and I naged him so much, I think he threw a 'Mike' just to get us to shut up. :roflol:

All's fair in Love and IPSC...? or something like that.

Yeah, I did.

You two were starting to give me flashbacks of my ex-wives.

:wacko:

Wow....I'm gonna miss this unless I can rearrange my schedule and come shoot with you guys. I need to get that production gun back in my hands and put the Limited gun back up til next year. Really I just wanna come see how Boz is gonna manage having only 10 rounds :rolleyes: and see how Singlestack's transition from Open Glock back to Production Glock goes.

Maybe I'll make it out with you guys and come learn a few of y'all how its done :sight:

DV8.....is that gun on fire or is it a flamer? :goof:

It's definitely on fire. It just naturally heats up in my hands (like your sister :lol: ).

I can't blame ya for bein all over my sister(shes smokin).....if she wasn't my sister I'd be on it too :ph34r:

Cmon out Boollitt. I ain't seen you with a Glock since the last time I whupped ya.

Well its kinda hard for your old eyes to see me with one since I'm so damn fast and all. :P

But maybe it'll be a good idea to come play with y'all this weekend and reclaim my dignity with the ol plastic fantastic.

Fear this.

That's fine until your rear sight breaks --- ala 2004 Nats --- then all will be lost.....

....Surely you remember Erik blessing all your blasters? :roflol:

Erik's Voodoo is strong. I have since switched to fixed sights to evade his curse. So far, so good. I have not had another sight hit me in the face. I can not believe you brought this back up. I have been trying to bury it for four years. :ph34r:

So Boz, are you going to be bringing a WSB interpreter with you? There will be no reshoots due to failure to read/understand the WSB don't ya know.

No I won't need that, you'll do.

I will bring a calculator to help you count to ten though. :surprise:

I don't want you "accidently" slipping into open after a few stages of butt-stompin'

It's definitely on fire. It just naturally heats up in my hands (like your sister :lol: ).

I can't blame ya for bein all over my sister(shes smokin).....if she wasn't my sister I'd be on it too :ph34r:

Since when has that stopped someone from Georgia?

Since when has that stopped someone from Georgia?

Never!

Of course if he was from Oregon he might be wanting to jump his brother...

OH PLEASE PUT THIS OFF TILL NEXT MONTH!!!!!!! My daughter has a soccer tourn. and we have already booked the rooms............It would almost be worth me throwing my name in the hat as incentive.......IMAGINE THAT, ME SHOOTING PRODUCTION...naturally someone would have to let me borrow some stuff like the gun, holster, mags and mag pouches....I have all the other stuff....naturally since I have NEVER shot production and only a couple limited matches you might have to give odds like 4 boxes to my 1.........

PS...Ronnie I believe you could PRE-SELL TICKETS to this one...

Edited by DrawandDuck

OH PLEASE PUT THIS OFF TILL NEXT MONTH!!!!!!! My daughter has a soccer tourn. and we have already booked the rooms............

Leave it to you to drag out a lame excuse like that!

But it's the TRUTH......last one of the year and I PROMISED......it's my 8 yr old...I could probably get out of an anniversary or something like that but not this.....