Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only 2 concerns, one I gotta locate enough mag pouches and two, I'll likely have an AD after shooting this POG for a week.. :ph34r:

Scared, say scared.

Oh no, not scared in the least, I'll sh#t some freakin mag pouches or carry extra mags with my teeth. I'll get used to a real trigger again before Sunday, rest assured.....

DV8,

Tod was kind enough to let me borrow a Single Stack rig so I can shoot in that division. I also have my L10 rig if that is more appealing. If everyone wants to shoot Production, I am up for that too.

A Single Stack Sling, yeah, but, not this weekend, please. I am out of town this weekend. How about letting Ronnie think about it and do his magic at East Alabama. Just think, 8 round friendly stages, no or at least not many standing reloads. Plus everybody gets a little more time practicing getting skinny mags up into those skinny magwells.

You can throw them farther too.

Dang. Mention shooting skinny guns and both ima45dv8 and Boozer (who are both members in 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club btw) start crawfishing.

If anybody is scurrying away it's you and TM. You called me out to Production and I'm there. I guess you didn't like having us bearing down on you 'cause now you're trying to sneak away. HA!

Since you can't stand the heat in your own kitchen, go run away and play SS or L10.

Since you can't stand the heat in your own kitchen, go run away and play SS or L10.

Oh no! If you are shooting Production, I will be there with my XD. The skinny mags can wait for another day. That actually works out better for me. It gives me time to get my SS rig setup perfectly.

Bring it!

Speaking of Cool Springs. I just got an E-Mail saying they need help with set up Saturday. Anyone free for a couple of hours? We may be able to get an extra A hit for it. Well maybe not, just the satisfaction of knowing we helped them out.

Man, I didn't mean to shut down this thread.

Sorry for the drift. Now back to Team Swiss Cake Rolls. :sight::sight::sight:

As most of you know, I shot Prod on this match. If you want to call what I done shooting. It's killing me waiting to see how bad I got beat. :surprise:

Ronnie

Scores finally posted. Ronnie good job on 2nd :cheers: (sandbagger). But how can you be "C" when you're an "A" open shooter....mmmmmm

Team Swiss rolls results : 45DV8 / BOZ 1147.92 pts

SS / TM262 1056.43 pts

Woulda been close without the suspected "squib" round for SS

It was a sh%t load of fun guys! :cheers::cheers:

Scores finally posted. Ronnie good job on 2nd :cheers: (sandbagger). But how can you be "C" when you're an "A" open shooter....mmmmmm

Team Swiss rolls results : 45DV8 / BOZ 1147.92 pts

SS / TM262 1056.43 pts

Woulda been close without the suspected "squib" round for SS

It was a sh%t load of fun guys! :cheers::cheers:

It sure was fun and congratulations you guys!

:cheers:

I am looking forward to Cool Springs this Sunday. Is everyone in for a Production rematch?

Edited by TM262

It could be worse Ronnie, I beat a Master class SS shooter in the classifier making me a Grandbagger in the worse sense. It was the only stage I beat him on, but I was 2nd in every other stage. I can stand and shoot pretty good, I nail the reloads, but when it comes to breaking down a stage, I am now realizing I need to turn to my wife for pointers as she is already better at it than I am!!! :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to Cool Springs this Sunday. Is everyone in for a Production rematch?

I don't know if I can get my 34 from Jerry two weekends in a row.

It could be worse Ronnie, I beat a Master class SS shooter in the classifier

Ya, it's funny how sometimes a C or B shooter can win the classifier with M and GM shooters there. :surprise:

See ya Sunday

Ronnie