Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't beleive Team Swiss Cake shot their rematch today and their is no news.

Ronnie

I Dq'd on the 5th stage. :sick: Fumbled a reload working right to left and by the time I got the mag in I was so focused on that little hole, I was breaking the 180.

I have never been so happy though, :goof: cause that's the last time I gotta shoot that POG for a while.

These 2 weeks have been fun, but it's back to Open for me!!! :excl:

I tried to get Boz to go for one more Production match (Best 2 out of 3), but he was not having it! He kept saying something about how he could have shot the whole match on Sunday without a mag change if he was shooting open. Spoiled rotten!

I can't beleive Team Swiss Cake shot their rematch today and their is no news.

Ronnie

Tony whipped the snot out of all of us. He was shooting like a house afire.

Even placed 2nd overall in the combined results.

Way to go, TM!

:cheers:

I tried to get Boz to go for one more Production match (Best 2 out of 3), but he was not having it! He kept saying something about how he could have shot the whole match on Sunday without a mag change if he was shooting open. Spoiled rotten!

Great job of shooting Tony!!! :cheers:

I originally thought shooting the POG for a few weeks, I would get used to it. I have decided it's like eating tofu though, no matter how much I try, I'll never like it. :sick:

Way to go, TM!

:cheers:

+1

(take note of that new SS avatar of his)

Somebody Ain't pos'n no mo!!!! :cheers:

Nope, it's the real deal. I might even have to bring to Tennessee in April for the Hillbilly Classic.

I originally thought shooting the POG for a few weeks, I would get used to it. I have decided it's like eating tofu though, no matter how much I try, I'll never like it.

I know what you mean. I'm the same way. You look at a stage and think, if I only had my Open gun. I love my Open gun. :wub:

Ronnie

• 10 years later...

Thanks for dragging this back up, Kyle. Lots of good memories in there. I just re-read the entire thing, and I'm laughing and crying at the same time. 

Lots of folks have asked how the TSCR name came about...

John (Singlestack) and his wife Debi were somewhere shooting a match. They were people-watching and eating the lunch they had brought when Debi asked about all the fancy shirts people were wearing. John explained that a lot of them were (or wanted to be) members of one team or another. 

She asked why they weren't members of a team, and John said, "I guess we're not good enough." She said that maybe they should start their own team, then. A little while later she wondered out loud what the team name would be. Still chewing, John took another bite of the tasty dessert snack she brought, looked at it, and announced it would be Team Swiss Cake Rolls.

I'm truly thankful to have been a part of it. 

RIP, my good friend. 

I miss you already.