Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

ATTENTION: Singlestack and TM262. 45DV8 and I are calling you out next Sunday at EAGC for the Team swiss cake rolls first team match. Since I will be shooting production for the first time ever, we have decided to have a team competition. Our 2 total scores against your 2 total scores (within production class). The winner will get a box of swiss cake rolls which they must share with the losers!!

Experienced production shooters like you guys will certainlly have the advantage, so I don't want to hear any of this "we're scared" crap. :surprise:

:cheers::sight::sight::cheers:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BE very very careful. I have heard that when SingleS gets in a tight race he will slip a pair of undershorts in his pants leg and let them fall out in the middle of a match to paralyze his opponents with laughter.... :surprise::devil:

I reserve that tactic for when I actually have competition.

Let' see...Production

No C-More

No Ice Magwell

No 28+ rd count mags

No Comp

...beat TSCRs???

No Way!

:sight:

Actually it's 30+1 but that aside, I have figured out that with a Glock:

I can't pull the long-ass trgigger

I can't draw from Kydex

I can't reload without a magwell

However, I will dryfire at least and hour before next week, so keep yoo're shorts where they belong!!!

Please please move this to the Humor Forum.... I love to abuse privilages.....
And no moderator power abuse.......

Oh sure, moderators sticking together. Be that way. :rolleyes:

It won't be so funny when a barely "B" and a low "U" shooter team give two almost "A" shooters a spanking.........but we will share the swiss cakes..

Fear this.

post-1856-1226279041_thumb.jpg

Better get that extended slide release out of that gun --- all I see is a Glock with the slide locked open; nothing to fear there......

I would suggest that both teams show up prepared to pay up if they lose --- that way the sugar high experienced by all four participants can be even more saccharine....