9mm 147 FP = $63.50

38 spl 158 RN= $63.50

40 S&W 140 RN = $64

40 S&W 180 FP = $73

40 S&W 200 FP = $77

45 acp 185 SWC = $73

45 ACP 200 SWC = $77

45 ACP 230 RN = $85

They actually list them per box of 500.. they give a 5% discount per 20 boxes (10,000 bullets) and a 10% discount on 50 boxes (25000 bullets)

Free shipping for orders over $95, shipped USPS Flat rate box.

Bob, a price doesnt count unless they have it in stock. I do want to keep up with competition so please let me know if anybody is lower priced than me that has them in stock. Brand for brand that is. I only sell Zero. Cant guarantee I will change my price for a dollar or two but the margins are so tight and competitive on these the major players will all be real close to each other.

Chuck, I totally agree which is why I ordered them from you. I waited many months the last place I ordered from (and the price was the same). I was implying there may be cheaper choices (ie lead, moly coated etc). I haven't seen anything cheaper for zero JHP.

Those you got I had waited 4 months to get. Dont have that many left although we do have more on order. Not sure when they will come.

Iam new to the forum and this is actually my first post but I just picked up today locally 9mm 125g Zeros for $92.00 for 1000. Not real bad since I was paying $30 per 250 for Nosler 115gr.

• 3 months later...
4K MGB 9mm 115 FMJ for $280. This was my first bulk order since i first setup my 550 two months ago. I got 5K of brass coming as well, it was $22/K cleaned and sorted only.

Jason :cheers:

Say Jason, it's good to see you here. :cheers:

A.T.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Montana Gold still has some in stock, but the prices are not falling. I seriously doubt anything will fall at all with this current situation we find ourselves in (can't talk politics).

I bought 10k 147 gr 9mm cast last week from J&K Bullet Casters in OKC, OK for $500. I haven't started loading them yet but they look good and are lubed. I have shot uspsa with the owner of the business and they seem to shoot well in his gun. His .40 are $540 per 10k and I can't remember his .45 price.

I have been buying lead bullets that a local guy makes. Great bullets and the most cost effective I have yet to find. 9mm 125RN $45/k .40 180TC $59/k.

+, I am going to shoot lead. you can't justify $134.00 per K for Montana Gold "or similar", Lead local guy $60 per k.

I just picked up 1K from my local distributor a day ago who keeps a variety of bullet stock on hand for the local shooters. Price has gone up considerably since about seven years ago, but that's expected. Here's the stats:

1K 200gr FMJ SWC in .45ACP = $97/1K

It used to be $60-66/1K when I first began reloading for .45ACP.

And I have to shoot jacketed at the indoor range. Range rules.

• 3 years later...

Wasn't the question about HARD CAST BULLETS????????

Anyway remember one the WESTERN STATES sponsors was Jim House of WESTERN NEVADA BULLET CO. And yes they have it BACK and in total control of it... Just spoke with them 2DAY .

The name is now X-TREME BULLET CO. And they have the Best Plated bullet out there and also HARD CAST LEAD .... I have used both back then and now , Now is Becuz the House family has it back after the last owner of west coast bullets -a different Jim mind you- didn't want to do the bullet making Gig anymore.

Check their website for pricing ...... Quality and Price beats anything in my town and what I see here.

Jim, if by chance ya see this thanks for all your years of support to Western States and SNPL & SSPL and also the HIGH PLAINS DRIFTERS SHOOTING TEAM of Reno in the early 90's era.