Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben and Jerry's to replace cow's milk with BREAST milk?

BD,

Why do you think PETA is going after Ben & Jerry's rather than PET or one of the large corporate firms? B&J has a long track record of jumping into silly politics, so PETA think they can get a win there, while they realize that any major producer would laugh at them.

I think any sane individual would quickly see the silliness in this. I mean, how many woman would have to be pregnant at any given moment to provide anywhere near the quantity of milk needed in the US? 100s of thousands? And how would you control quality? A Dairy can control what a cow intakes (mostly), but how would you control the diet of all the women selling milk?!!!!!! Never having been a father, is there even enough excess after Jr to make it worthwhile?

I can just picture this establishment when woman are sitting around reading gossip rags with auto-milkers hooked up!

Better for the cows????? I am carnivore, cow is herbivore. I give the cow great dignity and clean my plate!

As a life long member of the other PETA (people for the eating of taste animals),

I would like to start a new organization, PETLW (people for the ethical treatment of lactating women).

Hey Doc, can I be a charter member?

"Never having been a father, is there even enough excess after Jr to make it worthwhile?"

Well I don't know about making a gallon of Ice Creame...but... the wife fed triplets for over a year, and she isn't in the 37D league. If I could have kept her going we might have got a quart or two :roflol: KurtM

New Ben and Jerry's flavors:

Melon baller

Utterly Fantastic

Cake Motorbatter

Formula D

Pillows and cream

Caramel Cones

Elmer Fudgesickle

Brown Sugared Rudabegas

Humpty Fudge Dumplings

Double Latte

Peace around the Globes

Chi Chis Rodriguez

Lady Lumps of cookie dough

Ta-Turtle soup

The Full Vermonte Python

Mobile Milk Bar Crunch

Thats all I've got.....

Hmmm---let's do a little math.

From the internet (which never lies) :roflol:

Cow---average daily output 17kg, which translates to roughly 4.6 gallons.

Human---average daily output of 995gm. Roughly a pound---or a pint of milk.

8 pints to the gallon---so 37 human "donors" equal 1 cow.

1.5 gallons of milk for 1 gallon of ice cream. No idea what the daily B&J production

is, but just for giggles lets say it's 10,000 gallons.

That would take 3,260 cows. Or 120,652 female lactating humans.

I bet those 120,000 women would accept whatever pay or cost is involved in the normal production of cow milk, don't you? NOT! Just for the good of humanity. Either that or a gallon of B&J is going to cost about $200. That ought to have them putting profits before the good of cows, shouldn't it? Those selfish scum. Putting their profits ahead of the good of all the little animals. hahahaha. We are all hypocrites, just some more subtle than others.