Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Press

dajarrel

I have a thought. It might be more trouble, but I'd rather they just used pictures of real female shooting competitors from various shooting sports. I guess I'm just getting old, but I'd rather see and read about real women and not just some model who likely has to be told to keep her finger off the trigger.

If I wasn't old enough to be her father, I would be seriously in love with her :wub:

dj

And your point is?...... :roflol:

It just means on some level your plumbing is still functioning. Still waiting on mine and the hairy eyeball that the wife is gonna give me whilst I ogle shamelessly.

"Alex" (bottom of page #17)

If you boys would read, rather than just lookin' at the pictures... :roflol:

Glen,

Picture lookin' is good, however, if YOU would read the entire thread, you would see that post #3 had already ascertained that her name was Alex and that from page 17 she looked good on motorcycles and with a shotgun. :devil:

Now, the question remains, what is Alex's full name?

dj

Either my wife is hiding it, my son is taking it, the Mail Man likes it too much, or I have been dropped from the Blue Press Mail list. :angry2:

Well it finally arrived. I think the Mail man liked the pics so he kept it in the car a few extra days.

Alex :wub: does she like older men??

Didn't think so :angry2: Older women feel the same way :closedeyes:

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Picture lookin' is good, however, if YOU would read the entire thread, you would see that post #3 had already ascertained that her name was Alex and that from page 17 she looked good on motorcycles and with a shotgun. :devil:

Now, the question remains, what is Alex's full name?

Well just fir that, I'm not gonna tell ya! :P

If I wasn't old enough to be her father, I would be seriously in love with her :wub:

Younger women have shorter stories. ;)

FM

Because they have the same interests at that age.

"Women marry men, hping they will change.....

Men marry women, hoping they won't'

- ???

They are usually both disappointed...

Wayne

Since I had nothing better to do, I thought I would post the pic....

I like the one on the right better ;)

BluePressCovers001.jpg

Me too.

The one on the left reminds me of my first wife. If she had been holding that .45, instead of the plate of spanish rice she used to hit me in the ear, I might not be here today. :mellow: