Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dont ask your girlfriend to time you !

GARD72977

Just got my timer and took off work early to go by the range and run a few racks. I was excited! Called my Girlfriend and ask her to stop by (its on her way home) BIG MISTAKE!!!!! First she cant get in the gate. (she cant work the combination lock) She calls me and says some one is pulling up what do I do. I tell her to ask them for a badge and let them in. She hangs up on me. (I'm not sure why) I try to call her back - cant get her. ( the range I'm on is the only one with the steel rack) I get in the car and at the same time her and another truck come in. They pull up on the range with me because the see me loading my gun case in the car.

The moved to the back range thankfully. She gets out with a attitude. I ask her to time me. She complains about having to give me range commands. ( I had shortened them to only to -are you ready- and - stand by_) She is standing so far back I have to strain to hear her or the BEEP. I actually drew the gun to the sound of a shot on the back range one time.

I was so pissed I did not enjoy shooting.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I need to trade her in. Anyone have a chick that can open a lock and hit the go button on a timer that they are willing to trade?

Description - Hot and dumb. Aurguminitive and Incapable of following simple instruction . TRADE OR SELL FOR BEST OFFER

:angry2:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st-you should have known better. Unless you met her and picked her up at the range there is no way she cares anything about what you are doing there. It is a waste of her time. <_<

2nd-(and in my best Dan Fielding from night court voice) Is she hot..... then use her and dump her. She has no trade value. :roflol:

3rd- Take her out and treat her to a nice dinner, make up and maybe she wont ever want to come back and bother you when you are shooting.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I need to trade her in. Anyone have a chick that can open a lock and hit the go button on a timer that they are willing to trade?

No, but I had a wife who ran all of the credit cards up past the limits, stayed out until all hours of the night with her "girlfriends" and hit me in the side of the head with a plate of spanish rice . . .

Give her a kiss.

Edited by Eastkoy

Just be glad she doesn't want to use the timer in the bedroom. You'll have a tough time convincing her that faster is better.

As for trading-in... most guys would be happy with a girl who was willing to participate AT ALL.

Chicks are for the bedroom or kitchen maybe the beach or a walk in the park but never ever the shooting range.

What were you thinking man.

Learn to operate that timer on your own. A whole new world will open up.

al

They have a word for that...lonely single guy! :cheers:

post-4139-1218680556_thumb.jpg

;)

Mr. Keen saw "hot and dumb" and now wants pictures :P

Just like any other high price trade item you'd find in the classifieds below, pictures vastly increase your chance of getting the item into someone else's hands.

OTOH, if she's problematic, picky about what you can feed her, and generally runs like hell, you might get a well deserved kick in the garbage from the mods for taking advantage of your fellow BE'ers.

::sniff sniff:: I think I smell a misposted thread. Will it be going to go to the "what I hate" or "humor"?

Oh, and as to your original post... run that puppy yourself...it's the only way to go ;)

I see several worthy comments above...

1) This thread is worthless without pics

2) Is she hot

3) Learn how to operate the timer for yourself

Number 1 is a requirement, number 2 is subjective, and number 3 is a must.

Concur. that about summed it up.

I see several worthy comments above...

1) This thread is worthless without pics

2) Is she hot

3) Learn how to operate the timer for yourself

Number 1 is a requirement, number 2 is subjective, and number 3 is a must.

Concur. that about summed it up.

My timer can do a random start with a min and max delay set. No other distractions involved. B)

I guess what I'm trying to say is I need to trade her in.

You'll pardon me for saying so, but this situation is entirely of your own creation. Never, ever, try and mix two hobbies together.

Would you try and mix shooting with scuba diving? How about shooting and golf? No, it just doesn't work. So why on earth would you try and mix shooting and girlfriends? That's just asking for trouble.

GDR :ph34r:

1) Learn how to program the delay option on your timer, they all have one

2) WAGs can be fun at the range, IF they WANT to be there.

3) IF she is a GF and NOT a WIFE, and you are not totally happy, get rid of her, NOW, things won't get better with time!!!!

4) Post pics!!!

Some of you guys are...something else. :rolleyes:

There are women on this forum that have out shot each and every one of you.

You might want to check your "chicks and guns don't mix" talk.

Flex

Please read #2 post #18

:D

Just got my timer and took off work early to go by the range and run a few racks. I was excited! Called my Girlfriend . . .

Description - Hot and dumb. Aurguminitive and Incapable of following simple instruction . TRADE OR SELL FOR BEST OFFER

And she is your girlfriend because . . . ?

Gee, what happened the first time you had her on the range (you know, the time where you introduced her to the sport, and made the range time all about HER)? <_<