Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 0.25 Seconds of Fame

Micah

Last year around this time, the camera crew from the television show 30 Days came to the Miamisburg club and filmed our monthly match. They took ALOT of film, but if there is one thing that I gleaned from my acting days, it's that .5% of the taken film is used, and the rest is cut away. HERE is a link to the shows webpage.

The show was done well, but I stayed up to see if my ass was left on the cutting room floor or if it made the reel.

I made the show...all .25 seconds of it :D:lol:

th_DSCN1792.jpg

That's very cool, Micah. I was watching "Mail Call" once when they were profiling Dave Sevigny. They started showing clips of him and Julie Goloski when I suddenly realized the RO on the screen running Julie through a stage was me! I also made it onto "Shooting Gallery", during a show featuring Dave at a Glock match.

Nice to Joey shooting.

You can see my rear on tv about twice a month directing traffic or taking up a position around a crime scene. Funny thing is, they say the camera adds about 10 lbs. It must be more like 50 lbs. If I could just determine where they add the pounds I would be ok with it. :lol:

As soon as I saw that I got on the horn to Rhino and said "Hey, I just your fata$$$ on TV!!!".

He asked "How could you tell it was me?"

I said "Nobody but you exits a box that slow!" :D

Then he went on to tell me the second-by-second account of the 3 minutes of bliss he experience as the sound tech adjusted that girl's wireless transmitter mere inches from his face. :unsure:

As soon as I saw that I got on the horn to Rhino and said "Hey, I just your fata$$$ on TV!!!".

I said "Nobody but you exits a box that slow!" :D

Then he went on to tell me the second-by-second account of the 3 minutes of bliss he experience as the sound tech adjusted that girl's wireless transmitter mere inches from his face. :unsure:

That was a good trip for the Rhino. He enoyed PIA immensely, and at Red Lobster in Richmond on the way home he got another "show". Which is not appropriate for all audiences.

I too missed PB in the clip; my attention was drawn to the gray t shirt and suspenders like it was a fiber optic sight.

Edited by RoyceLowellPatton

Maybe you're thinking of PB's split times in said video... :surprise:

Ohhhh buddy. That's worse than the 1/2 sec adult film.

CanI get an autograph Micah? :unsure:

I will be at the Chicago Barns & Noble July 21st and 22nd promoting my new book-

Guess What...I Got a Feevah: How To Ring the Dryfire Cowbell

Pretty neat how you and Rhino had synchronized steps.

:roflol:

A good CRO is always in perfect synchrony with the shooter...or so the good CRO's tell me :lol:

How could you not tell is was him!?!?!?!?

I was half crocked, no glasses on and as soon as I saw it said

"holy sh*t that is Joey" :surprise:

thank god was I wasn't drinking milk, it would have been shot out my nose!!!!

"How could you tell it was me?"

Well Joe, there is only one of you, I guess would be the polite answer!!!

This is the Rhino's response to looking like he is about to "fall out of the box"

I think I did trip and fall, but the producers sent the footage to Industrial Light & Magic in California and had them digitally reproduce what might have happened had I not tripped. You just can't trust your eyes anymore.

I heard it was all done with wires and muppets!!!

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

You can see my rear on tv about twice a month directing traffic or taking up a position around a crime scene. Funny thing is, they say the camera adds about 10 lbs. It must be more like 50 lbs. If I could just determine where they add the pounds I would be ok with it. :lol:

Maybe there is more than one camera . . . . :rolleyes: