Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nemo IZ OLD!

Micah

Happy birthday Nelson! To a great guy, and a great friend...here's to at least 43 more :cheers:

And don't forget the other birthdays...

tim3gun(45), zen_grasshopper(28), Sudden Death(39)

Kuzzin Nemo, Mi Primo, 43, now dat ist old, Have a goodun. I spell in Okie...Happy birthday to all ... :cheers: rddd

Espero que te hayan hecho la Sardonica esta mañana!!

CHECK!

;)

Birthday fell on a 5th weekend so there were NO matches to shoot in the neighborhood. :angry2: Then to top it all the forum was offline for I don't know how long, but it felt like a couple of weeks. :unsure: So, spent the weekend between chillin' and cutting trees in my back yard. Not as great as shooting with them but still quality time with the boys and the Mrs.

I finally get here today in the a.m. and find the MOM heart in my sig block! :o What an honor! :wub: Thank you all for the congrats in all languages and for the MOM award!

To you, my friends :cheers:

Espero que te hayan hecho la Sardonica esta mañana!!

CHECK!

;)

Birthday fell on a 5th weekend so there were NO matches to shoot in the neighborhood. :angry2: Then to top it all the forum was offline for I don't know how long, but it felt like a couple of weeks. :unsure: So, spent the weekend between chillin' and cutting trees in my back yard. Not as great as shooting with them but still quality time with the boys and the Mrs.

I finally get here today in the a.m. and find the MOM heart in my sig block! :o What an honor! :wub: Thank you all for the congrats in all languages and for the MOM award!

To you, my friends :cheers:

You deserve the honors Bro!!

Go back to cutting them trees now ;)