Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Come Out of the Closet

J-Lo and J-Go were both taken.

I needed a user name for my first ever Internet account at Earthlink. After I tried several combinations of bruce and martin, Earthlink suggested bruce73642 or some such thing. I'm a train buff in addition to a gun nut, so I combined my first name and the Whyte notation for my favorite steam engine. I have used that email address/screen name ever since.

J-Ho, So long and thanks for all the fish.

Bruce

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started using FFL as a screen name on a major democratic website. I was able to post 1 message before they banned me. I kept using it for others.

I also did a search for FFL and never found me, However I did find many "FFL's" some good many bad (See signature)

David S.

What were you doing on a major Democratic website ??? :blink::blink:

Alright I give in, PtrPrs- Peter P. ;)

It is nice to know what your enemies are up to.

Trying to stir the pot and stir real hard.

However someone must have been either a gun person or knew what FFL stood for.

I used to have a real name until I got here...

Yeah....and look what you did to my membership name in the SSEC after I changed my forum name to the name I was given at birth. :rolleyes: However, I forgive you for all of the help you've given me as I grow into this sport. For those who don't know him, N is a great guy to know, here and IRL.

I have nothing to hide...hell...everyone I have dealt with or shot matches with knew my screen name anyway, so no anonymity for me. Howdy all, my name's Chris Stock. Shocker, huh? :cheers:

I did a google on my username and my real name, there are a bajillion of us it appears......

It seems like half of this board membership has my address, probably a third have my phone number. I am really not worried about it.

Good grief... I googled mine and came up with this

. It's not me, I promise :ph34r:

I used to have a real name until I got here...

Yeah....and look what you did to my membership name in the SSEC after I changed my forum name to the name I was given at birth. :rolleyes: However, I forgive you for all of the help you've given me as I grow into this sport. For those who don't know him, N is a great guy to know, here and IRL.

I have nothing to hide...hell...everyone I have dealt with or shot matches with knew my screen name anyway, so no anonymity for me. Howdy all, my name's Chris Stock. Shocker, huh? :cheers:

You weren't hiding out Chris, but nice to meet you all the same. ;)

I always liked the part in cowboy movies and books where the stanger comes to town and some busy-body starts asking him questions.

I always like the part or parts when the stranger gets to smitin' or shootin' the folks who need smitin' or shootin'.........

I always liked the part in cowboy movies and books where the stanger comes to town and some busy-body starts asking him questions.

And the guy asking questions is a midget...And he's asking the questions of the mean looking stranger who goes into the hotel and has his way wife the owner's wife then kills every living creature in the county before riding away... And then...

Sorry.. got carried away.... :blush:

And the guy asking questions is a midget...And he's asking the questions of the mean looking stranger who goes into the hotel and has his way wife the owner's wife then kills every living creature in the county before riding away... And then...

Sorry.. got carried away.... :blush:

High Plains Drifter! :roflol:

J-Ho, So long and thanks for all the fish.

Bruce

And people think it is strange that on the back of my ipod, engraved in large friendly letters, are the words "Don't Panic"

By the way Jason Hosaka here.

Real name is John, which Pinman found out earlier today. I use mdstihl because I'm in Maryland, am a Steelers fan and also love my Stihl 039. Been my screen name for ages.

Are you an Arborist?

Read the addition to the forum guidelines prohibiting stealing the admins ID. As soon as I finish writing them.

In the meantime this thread is

CLOSED

Admin

Edited by Flexmoney
hmmmm

I think I told this story..........but the CNE part is for Certified Novell Engineer, Mike is my name, and man, oh man..........well, man you know that part.........(sorta an inside joke). It's all good. :D

Nice to meet you Mike

mcsejim