Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Come Out of the Closet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the forum guidelines require that you have your real name in your public profile to sell something in the classifieds, and I believe that everyone should have their real name listed there to post.

Simple. No Name, No Accountability.

Correct... The no name seagull sniper poster can fly in and take a dump wherever they choose and then hide behind their anonymity.

Not all no name posters are trolls but most trolls are no name posters.

I believe that the forum guidelines require that you have your real name in your public profile to sell something in the classifieds, and I believe that everyone should have their real name listed there to post.

I agree with the exception of some of the LEOs which could be compromised. Other than that, it would be nice to know who you are talking with. It might also make people think about what they are posting... hasn't worked for me but some maybe. :)

I agree with the exception of some of the LEOs which could be compromised. Other than that, it would be nice to know who you are talking with. It might also make people think about what they are posting... hasn't worked for me but some maybe. :)

There should be nothing in law enforcement which would compromise a post. I would entertain the possibility an agent of the BATFE or some other who has no conscience lurks undercover to monitor the goings on of such a gun group. I would not condone such a nefarious mission because I believe in transparency from the government and my reading of history leads me to oppose secret police. I am not one who believes evil means are justified by convenient ends. And, if the government has not done anything wrong, then it has no reason to hide now does it? :)

I stand by my comments, witticisms (or at least half of them), observations, rants, opinions and the occasional recantation, admission and apology. I like that this forum is freestyle, respect and encourage its divisions and generally follow the rules, even though I have been known to earn a procedural on occasion when gaming a course of discussion, crossing an off-limit line or entering a forbidden area.

That said, I am quite content to let those timid souls hide in the shadows who have not yet chosen to join our confederation of shooters in public discourse until such time as they choose to reveal themselves and show we as a community have earned their trust and full participation.

I stand by my comments, witticisms (or at least half of them), observations, rants, opinions and the occasional recantation, admission and apology. I like that this forum is freestyle, respect and encourage its divisions and generally follow the rules, even though I have been known to earn a procedural on occasion when gaming a course of discussion, crossing an off-limit line or entering a forbidden area.

Now that was some funny stuff right there! :cheers:

Joe 4d = Joe Ford. I once had a job where you had to write you last name vertically in a little block about 100 times ann evening started using 4d as a shortcut for Ford. I've gotten my share of procedurals, I also have opinions many here dont agree with and I get yelled at ocasionally but I'm not hiding anywhere.