Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 South Carolina Section Championship

87 degrees isn't hot unless you're a bulldog/tiger/cock sissy. Gators are just getting warmed up at that temperature. :sight::roflol::roflol:

I'm looking forward to Saturday. :)

Edited by XD Niner

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a nasty day....Got 6 of the 8 stages set up. Hopefully the rain is on its way out....I thought I was going to see a little guy with a big ark today...

Note to Self - When using a power auger, its best not to lean it against your gut........the muffler gets really hot..... :surprise: I mean damned hot....I mean it hurts whem your skin sticks to your shirt.... :o:o

What a nasty day....Got 6 of the 8 stages set up. Hopefully the rain is on its way out....I thought I was going to see a little guy with a big ark today...

That's odd...we didn't get a drop in Augusta.

So, Jack...What can I bring tomorrow?!?

That's odd...we didn't get a drop in Augusta.

So, Jack...What can I bring tomorrow?!?

Life jackets. John boat...waders...

Seriously, just bring gloves. I think we have everything else. See you in the a.m.

That mural was done by Jack himself with spray paint and some magic markers. It turned out incredibly well!

That also happened to be my favorite stage because no two people on our squad shot it the same way. I thought that was the coolest aspect of it.

Hey Jack, You wouldn't by chance have one of those GREAT LOOKING shirts left in Large you could send down to Alabama do you?????? What, did you loose ANOTHER BET or something????

Edited by DrawandDuck

The South Carolina Section does it again: Another great match thanks to Jack, Linda, Donnie, Julie, all the staff and the MCRC!! :cheers: Very well balanced stage mix, with nothing ridiculously hard, easy or gimmicky. Unfortunately a mechanical inconsistency made them throw out one stage. But it was still a lot of fun!

I shot on Friday and ROed Stage 3 all day yesterday. Thanks Bobby, James, Bob and Fran for sticking there with me all day and make it work! Francisco never ceases to make me so proud! He worked that stage probably harder than any of the adults, donated some of his bracelets to the drawing and was high junior and C class production. Way to go son!! :wub:

Congrats to all the winners!

Me? Well the force is not as strong on me as it is with Flex, PE Kelley and the gentleman that shoots the sightless open gun. This was the closest I've ever being to winning my division at a match of this caliber. However, my front sight deciding to part from the rest of my gun after the 4th paper on stage 7, and the poor mental management at the time cost me that win. Live and learn. But I'll be back next year; older, slower & blinder.

It was great to meet with old friends like BOZ, IMA45DV8, Turtle, 41Mag, the Francisco's (Ron & Megan) and even Cliff. Looking forward to next year already!!

Out

Edited by Nemo

This was our first major match and Tommy and I learned a lot. Tommy learned how much time he was wasting by not planning his movements and I learned that I can now reset a Texas Star faster than I can shoot it. :D

Seriously, the stages were incredible. A great mix of some up close hoser targets with some medium range more difficult shots. Working stage 4 gave us a chance to see and learn from many of the better shooters.

I'm really glad that Tommy got to work this and realize how much effort goes into a match like this. From the several days of work put in by the setup crew to the weeks and months of work done by Linda, Jack, Donnie, Julie, and others; it was an amazing effort that paid off in a fantastic weekend for all of us. I've got to give a special thanks to the guys who were bringing us water and Gatorade all day Saturday, without them I wouldn't have made it through the day.

It was also really cool to have John2A be the CRO for our stage and Dan help RO. I learned a lot from them, too.

I want to be the first to ask...When does signup start for the '10 SC State Match? :roflol:

ETA: Forgot to thank all those folks who went back today to tear down, put away, and clean up.

Edited by High Lord Gomer

What a match! I was pleased by not satisfied with my performance. Great thanks to Nemo for ramrodding our work crew all day Saturday. It was a pleasure working with you. Jack, Linda, Don, and all - once again SC outdoes it self!