Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New GM !

hopalong

He shot five out of his six GM scores in MS and possession is 9/10th's of the law and the hypotenuse of a right triangle is a diameter of the triangle's circumcircle, so the circumradius is given by R=1/2c and we get to claim him. :cheers:

no possession questions here, you can have him. better yet we'll have ICE deport him. :lol:

Sam,

Do we have to start calling him TOOGO? The Other Other Great One

Well you should! Got to shoot with Rodney this past weekend when he smoked it at Team Magnolia. If the Production gurus think they got it made, they need to come to Jackson next month and take on "THE MAN". :bow:

With any luck, I will be on his squad at Tulsa in September and get to see some great shooting again this year, not to mention the humor and/or pithy comments. :P

Edited cause I came type any better than I shoot :roflol:

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

He shot five out of his six GM scores in MS and possession is 9/10th's of the law and the hypotenuse of a right triangle is a diameter of the triangle's circumcircle, so the circumradius is given by R=1/2c and we get to claim him. :cheers:

Wow, it's been a while since I had a Trig lesson.

Careful Lynn.

Tennessee already has a border war with Georgia going on.

Let's not start another one with Mississippi. :sight:

On the other hand, I think all the water and the GM's should rightfully belong to us. :lol:

Congratulations Rodney.

Tony

Edited by 38superman