Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters Connection....

Seth

Order placed at 8am this morning. Status update at 11am via email from them. Shipped.

DAMN CHUCK!! That's outstanding. Thanks!

Seth

I have yet to have any problems with Chuck. He's my go to guy when I want something ASAP and a fair price. Wait... that makes him my go to guy for everything he carries. ;)

I have only done business with the man twice now, but both times they've suprised me. I'm not used to good service anymore...

Twice...weekly?

I WISH! My wife would kill me. :surprise:

You have to love the 2 day service. All you have to do is call before the UPS guy is there, and it goes out same day!

+1

Mike is the one I usually talk to when I call and get the same service. Not only is the shipping fast, but the knowledge is top notch. If you don't know what you need or if you're uncertain of the correct parts, give them a ring and they can direct you to the right stuff. They're my go to guys!!!

They must have been a little back up this morning...... :lol: :lol: I placed an order on Tues at 4:30PM, had the confirmation and the UPS tracking number before 5PM, and then had the package at my door the next day. :D I'm lucky in that most of the time ground shipping from Chuck equals next day service since I appear to be either just close enough or in the right place in relation the UPS distro centers.

I'm getting something built by my smith, but Chuck and the crew really took care of me - very good communication on items they didn't have in stock, and when they came in, items shipped quickly. I couldn't ask for more!

~Mitch

......ground shipping from Chuck equals next day service since I appear to be either just close enough .......

I might be the 1st street on my mailman's route, but that doesn't explain why I get stuff from Chuck in 1 or 2 days !@ :huh:

:P

Their service is so good and quick that Mike (Fomeister) will sometimes call me about things I didn't even know I needed!

Dave

you to! Damn and I thought I was special <_<

You are special , Corey. Look! Here comes that little bus!:P

Dave

Edited by Airedale

Their service is so good and quick that Mike (Fomeister) will sometimes call me about things I didn't even know I needed!

Dave

Dave

DOH!....mmmm window taste good....DOH damnit!

Dave

Dave

DOH!....mmmm window taste good....DOH damnit!

:lol:

Dave

I ordered on Sunday and it was on my door Tuesday. Can't ask for any better than that !!

Well I guess my service was slow then. :surprise:

Just messing with you Chuck. :ph34r:

Actually it was 7 days total from the order date to my receiving date and that's dealing with Canada Customs. :cheers:

Luv the bag. :bow:

If you havent all ready check out his USPSA target prices, I initially choose him because of his support and activity on this board, I was expecting a week or so but they were on my porch in two days and also the lowest prices around.